Thread: Moon Hunters Launch First Look w/ Bottom Tier

General Manager Reputation: 578

Same. Planning to spend the night before my birthday on Saturday gaming it up with 3 friends. Hopefully they'll have the multiplayer bugs worked out by then.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

You would know where you're going if you didn't skip the cutscenes, a$$hole! - Ragachak

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Skyrim Remastered (and uber modded), Senran Kagura Estival Versus
    History: Shadowverse, Battleborn, Herowarz, Pokemon Go, Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Hoshigami Reputation: 482

5 more hours until we find out woo~

What bugs were there for MP? Curious about that since I have some friends that may want to play.

They were having disconnect issues and the game would bug out on the save so you often had to start over from day 1. Each playthrough is short so not a huge issue but still certainly annoying.

You would know where you're going if you didn't skip the cutscenes, a$$hole! - Ragachak

Currently Playing: SMITE, Skyrim Remastered (and uber modded), Senran Kagura Estival Versus
    History: Shadowverse, Battleborn, Herowarz, Pokemon Go, Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Ahhh I see. Well I hope they fixed that.

I didn't get my keys yet though I was a backer. Any idea when they are supposed to come?

Edit:

nvm one just came through.

Believe they were sent as beta keys way back in November or December.

Really? Well damn I sure ain't get mine lol. Then again I wasn't keeping up like I should.

After testing it out this weekend, the multiplayer just isn't ready for launch. The single player is a bunch of fun but I'd wait till late April for them to get their systems fixed before trying it with friends.