Closed Thread

Thread: Official OnRPG.com Livestream!

Passing-Through Rider Reputation: 16

Default Official OnRPG.com Livestream!

Attention, Internet!

I'm Jason, East Coast Editor/Head Console Peasant/Many of Many Hats, and I have been away from the forums for a bit now, mostly due to juggling too many things at once! However, we've been testing a livestream on the Bottom Tier stream. I've noticed that the OnRPG livestream has been more than stagnant, and we're aiming to fix that. We may use restream to stream to the OnRPG Twitch but for now, we're going to focus on Youtube. What's the schedule, you ask? Great question!

Click this to go to OnRPG's Youtube channel!

The schedule will be Monday through Friday, schedule willing, from 12:30pm-2pm. MMOHuts' livestream focuses on Free to Play games, but OnRPG is a bit different. Honestly, I'll play just about any RPG that I feel like. EG: Right now, I'm doing a runthrough of Project II FFIV. I'll probably also play F2P stuff, but I'm going to focus on whatever RPGs that I feel like. I do take requests though! The forums are so busy, and I'd love to have you guys to come hang out with me and talk RPGs that you love/don't love! M/W/F are pretty much guaranteed, unless I'm out on business, but I'll do my best to keep them as frequent as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Today's livestream was Final Fantasy IV! Did you miss it? Well, I've got a link to it right here.

Ragachak: MMOHuts/OnRPG Head Console Peasant/Core Writing Team.
    MMOHuts Author Profile OnRPG Author Profile
    Co-Creator of "Bottom Tier Entertainment System".
    @Ishyjulu, Bottom Tier Stream Youtube Channel
    Currently Playing: Smite, Paladins, Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Quest VIII, Yakuza 0, Digimon: Next Order

Game List Master Reputation: 251

From an Onrpg.com stream I wouldn't expect to watch retro games so I will give it a pass it just seems counter intuitive to the site. Official streams should be relevant to the actual site. Stream other stuff from a personal account keep anything mmo related or online game related to the onrpg handles.

Appreciate the feedback! Just want to give you some insight.

OnRPG has branched out over the past few years to cover games outside of MMOs, including single player RPGs, retro titles, and local co-op games. While they aren't our main focus, they are still a significant part of what we offer to our fans.

We want to cover the same things we do here as we do on our website. If you haven't been there in a while, you should take a look and see what's new!
    Currently Playing: Smite, Paladins, Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Quest VIII, Yakuza 0, Digimon: Next Order

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

I agree, OnRPG has covered many, many games that aren't MMOs over the years, so I feel it is appropriate for games other than MMOs to played on it. However, my personal opinions and preferences keep me away from retro titles, so it would be neat to see more modern games shown.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild
    Dark and Light Early Access Review

There shall be more modern RPGs, fear not! I'm compiling a list of stuff I'd like to play. Or if someone has suggestions, they have only but to drop them on me.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 182

Yeah, I would never watch retro gaming, unless it was a quick funny 5 minute video, like how Dunkey, or CR1T1K4L edit their videos.

There aren't enough English channels on Youtube playing Korean MMOs.
    WatchGintama and Steparu only really.
    No real video editors beyond those two, and pure gameplay without minimum editing and cuts get kind of boring, unless you're watching for a specific reason.

So I'd hope you do these live streams, then create an edited and shortened version from the footage later.

If you'd like, I can set you up with a Korean Nexon account, and perhaps you could stream some of the big upcoming NA titles from KR Nexon:

Maple Story 2
    Hyper Universe Online
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Game List Master Reputation: 251

Quote Originally Posted by Ragachak View Post
    Appreciate the feedback! Just want to give you some insight.

OnRPG has branched out over the past few years to cover games outside of MMOs, including single player RPGs, retro titles, and local co-op games. While they aren't our main focus, they are still a significant part of what we offer to our fans.

We want to cover the same things we do here as we do on our website. If you haven't been there in a while, you should take a look and see what's new!
    Maybe that's the reason the forums have been dying out because it doesn't cover what it should.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 14

Its so cool I can see some retro games that I have not tried before!!!

Closed Thread