Thread: Dead By Daylight Steam Version Unlock and Cosmetics Giveaway

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

It would be kinda interesting and challenging to add Chucky as a killer. Since he would be child like and small. There would be a new way to make the hanging and catching more diverse. And as a location could be some creepy doll like playground or doll house.
    I can' t think of any good one, but would love to have some really nice looking survivor as a girl or some cool killer female figure, so it would be more fun to play.
    I would love to have game unlock code.

Slenderman with a forest map with big trees close to each other,Bigfoot,a demon or a ghost that have to abilty to enter a survivor body and walk him to a hook and when you press to put him on the hook the ghost will exit the body and use telekinesis to put him in ,the demon can have this ablity too
    I would like a code to unlock the game on steam ,thk

EDIT:A scythe will be cool as a weapons ,the demon or the ghost could use it and the ghost can use telekinesis power to keep it in the air and swing it

Since the Left 4 Dead and Dead by Daylight are theoretically in the same universe, perhaps we can have a Smoker as a killer. Pulling survivors with his tongue and perhaps infecting them, making them visible for a certain ammount of time or apllying somekind of a debuff.
    Or... well not exactly from a Horror IP, but perhaps a killer that imitates Survivors? So he can spread distrust and chaos among the survivors.

I would like a code to unlock the game on steam.