+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what can you do with under $1.49

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 279

Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    One lady complained because I didn't make super ultra baby-sized micro-cuts.
    Annoying. Though for some reason, I don't think choking counts as a hazard. Ok maybe it does, but hot dogs are the worst source of choking and they are sold. Sometimes cust****s just want to rage at people. If someone's old enough to speak then they probably don't need you to pre-chew their food kappa.

Do you still play Blizz games?
    I burnt out on Heroes. I'm good at Overwatch but my spray is just average.

I've been drinking lots of apple juice this month. Sometimes I drink tons of apple juice, sometimes it's strawberry banana, sometimes it's orange juice, and sometimes it's mango. Next month is gonna be pear. And TONS of olive hummus.

with crunchy roasted peanut butter.
    That reminds me I have nutella (or almond butter whatever it's called).

I refuse to make non-vegan dishes.
    Good for you. Did you know that you-know-who served meat to people every day?

Painting. It's a good thing there's deviantart.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 95

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    I burnt out on Heroes. I'm good at Overwatch but my spray is just average.

I've been drinking lots of apple juice this month. Sometimes I drink tons of apple juice, sometimes it's strawberry banana, sometimes it's orange juice, and sometimes it's mango. Next month is gonna be pear. And TONS of olive hummus.

That reminds me I have nutella (or almond butter whatever it's called).

Good for you. Did you know that you-know-who served meat to people every day?
    I haven't played OW in a while. I'm okay at it.

Just an FYI, most store-bought juice is unhealthy because it's over-processed (heating kills enzymes and stuff) and hits the bloodstream really quickly causing blood sugar spikes, but if you like it, I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise. You're pretty skinny anyway, so your body probably processes the sugar muuch better than a fat person. Do you get frequent headaches?

Freshly made juice made by yourself would be a much better alternative, but it would still hit the blood fast. If you juiced veggies, that'd be much better, but that shit doesn't taste good. lol

I'm not sure which you-know-who you are referring to, but I'll just guess it's your newest frand.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BangoSkank View Post
    is that your thing? describe these "new" Nazis for me?
    Haha, he didn't say New Nazis. He said Neo-Nazis. Which, you don't even want an explanation for either way ...
    Also, STAY AWAY FROM G2A. They steal keys and sell them. 60% of which have been banned already before.

+ Reply to Thread