+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what can you do with under $1.49

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 95

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Same here. Tangledeep is pretty fun if you have $16. Pear puree is in season again. You still do food delivery?
    Hmm, I dunno that game. Do you still play Blizz games? I've been playing a lot of HotS recently.

Pear puree!? Hehe. I've never pureed my pears before. You know what's funny? I LOATHED apples for years, then all the sudden, I've been eating them like crazy. I eat like 2-4 a day as a meal, sometimes with crunchy roasted peanut butter. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

I stopped doing full-time delivery because I started to worry I might be sued or some shit if someone happened to choke and die on the food I made. One lady complained because I didn't make super ultra baby-sized micro-cuts. Eep. I only do off-and-on food-prep for my close friends and fam now. They aren't vegan, though, and I refuse to make non-vegan dishes. So they dun want my foods all da time. QnQ

I've been into art again lately. I'm getting into painting. I'm like the most inconsistent profession-hopper there is. lol I have job-ADHD. I still sell things, but sales have been down for the past year or two. I dunno why that is. I think Ebay may be losing buyers to other marketplaces like Amazon.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 281

i hear ppl who paint and do art things sell their stuff on etsy.
    maybe you might wanna try that idk

Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    i hear ppl who paint and do art things sell their stuff on etsy.
    maybe you might wanna try that idk
    Ye, I might do that or make my own website to look more professional. I had some ideas to get exposure, but I'm just trying to get good at it first.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 279

Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    One lady complained because I didn't make super ultra baby-sized micro-cuts.
    Annoying. Though for some reason, I don't think choking counts as a hazard. Ok maybe it does, but hot dogs are the worst source of choking and they are sold. Sometimes cust****s just want to rage at people. If someone's old enough to speak then they probably don't need you to pre-chew their food kappa.

Do you still play Blizz games?
    I burnt out on Heroes. I'm good at Overwatch but my spray is just average.

I've been drinking lots of apple juice this month. Sometimes I drink tons of apple juice, sometimes it's strawberry banana, sometimes it's orange juice, and sometimes it's mango. Next month is gonna be pear. And TONS of olive hummus.

with crunchy roasted peanut butter.
    That reminds me I have nutella (or almond butter whatever it's called).

I refuse to make non-vegan dishes.
    Good for you. Did you know that you-know-who served meat to people every day?

Painting. It's a good thing there's deviantart.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    I burnt out on Heroes. I'm good at Overwatch but my spray is just average.

I've been drinking lots of apple juice this month. Sometimes I drink tons of apple juice, sometimes it's strawberry banana, sometimes it's orange juice, and sometimes it's mango. Next month is gonna be pear. And TONS of olive hummus.

That reminds me I have nutella (or almond butter whatever it's called).

Good for you. Did you know that you-know-who served meat to people every day?
    I haven't played OW in a while. I'm okay at it.

Just an FYI, most store-bought juice is unhealthy because it's over-processed (heating kills enzymes and stuff) and hits the bloodstream really quickly causing blood sugar spikes, but if you like it, I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise. You're pretty skinny anyway, so your body probably processes the sugar muuch better than a fat person. Do you get frequent headaches?

Freshly made juice made by yourself would be a much better alternative, but it would still hit the blood fast. If you juiced veggies, that'd be much better, but that shit doesn't taste good. lol

I'm not sure which you-know-who you are referring to, but I'll just guess it's your newest frand.

+ Reply to Thread