Helo all, i have a big question for You Boyz and Girls. I play Aion for 2 maybe 3 months but i realy scared of endgame, is so hard and i Wonder is there any MMORPG for Man like me. I dont have many time mybe 2 or 3 hours per day. And i like fast Action for example i write some thing's i hate in Aion

1.There are enchant stone that You can get maximum 2-3 per day. When You enchant some item you can broke them at +5... items cost very much and there is no may ways to ear money or farm Stones.
2.Doing instances is so hard... after playing 2 months i cant do any of end game instances but i got +3 lvl for them.
3.Game for me is so pay to win set.
4.Tower of Trial... oh my good idk who the hell make them... with my cleric i cant go 3 th frol without dying 2 Times from 40 flors and i got 3 deaths per week. And i got only two instances to farm everyday... so boring.

Anyway i catell many more things that gameforge do wrong but it's not the point. I have a question is there god MMO, npt that much pay to win where i can realy get fun, ang have flowing upgrades, not easy but flooowing?? Any ideast are wqelcome. But pls tot POE. I play this game 5 seasons and get bored of them.