Thread: Champions Online 8th Anniversary Pack Raffle

Editor in Chief Reputation: 33

Default Champions Online 8th Anniversary Pack Raffle

ChampionsOnline_Giveaway_Banner_OnRPG_620x130.jpg

We have partnered with Perfect World to celebrate the 8th anniversary of Champions Online with special Anniversary Packs!

Every winner will get two anniversary packs: one for level 1-39, and one for level 40! Find out full details here.

To enter, please post in this thread, telling us who your superhero (or supervillain) persona would be! What are their powers? Their costume? Their weakness?

Winners will be drawn on Tuesday, September 5 and sent their codes via forum PM.
    Last edited by MissyS; 08-31-2017 at 08:20 PM.
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Cool The Edgelord

I would be an Edgelord, wearing dark and foreboding armor with bright glowing bits to make me look powerful, and I would swing a giant magic sword forged from alien metal that made me a god!!!111one~!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 32

my Supervillian persona would be Mr.freezenips my powers is the ability to freeze nips, my costume would a light brown overcoat socks with sandals and a paper bag with 2 eye holes, nose,mouth hole. my weakness would be hot days and hot coffee

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

My favorite persona has to be Apocalypse! He's the most badass mutant in legacy X-Men saga. Powers include receiving and giving mutant powers to his followers. More importantly in the game version of X-Men Vs Street fighter, he has the ability to become very large like Godzilla sized. We love him!

Persona would be an Incubus! Powers would bewitching female superheroes and sucking their powers dry. Costume would include a rock stars coupled with devil wings. Weakness would include all things holy.

Default SuperMommy

I would become a SuperMommy.Her powers are:Working 365 days/year with no sick days,lunch breaks,vacantion time,or adult interaction.
    Costume:Cassual Outfits.
    Their weaknesses:Kids weaknesses.

My persona would be Chaos. My power would be having an aura of darkness around me and would be able to influence people into doing whatever my bidding. My aura acts like an outfit but is shaped like spawn's cape and so if i were knocked out i would be naked. ^_^ My weakness would be angelic powers anything that is divine.

My superhero persona would be like a Mario incarnate! Powers include ability to spit fire from mouth. Weakness would be that I would shrink if I get hit!

Supervillain persona would be someone who can control time and gravity! Uses gravity vortex to defeat thy foes!

Editor in Chief Reputation: 33

Since we have fewer entries than we have codes, everyone gets one! And codes are still available, so we will continue to give them out until we run out.
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

I would control technology and have robotic minions and drones. Also I would fly. With nightvision.

I Would be the PHYNIX TYGER half woman / half white tiger with FLAME WINGS and fire balls out of my hands & I can control ALL CATS big cats ( WILD) & small much like phoenix in the comics or johnny storm the human torch and I would beat up villans ..lol what can i say I LOVE CATS .. he he

I would be an Edgelord, wearing dark and foreboding armor with bright glowing bits to make me look powerful, and I would swing a giant magic sword forged from alien metal that made me a god!

i would be Potato
    I would lay around and be unhealthy and dirty
    maybe someone would find me and clean me off only to chop me up and fry me
    then i would become fried potato

How'd neighorinos!

TheSaint is a hybrid angel / cybernetic hero who fights with supernatural high tech weaponry. His weakness is dark energy, his strength is light energy and whenever he is completely overcome by dark energy he becomes ultra dangerous and unpredictable.
    Last edited by ImmortalMachine; 10-01-2017 at 09:41 PM.