+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Games like diablo, grim dawn, path of exile?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Torchlight II

Torchlight 2 is my favorite.
    Last edited by WarriorJBoy; 01-03-2020 at 03:33 PM.

I think lineage 2 also could fit into this category. Game-play, graphics are quite towards what you're looking for. And there are still plenty of active lineage 2 servers

Quote Originally Posted by IlovemmoNew View Post
    I think lineage 2 also could fit into this category. Game-play, graphics are quite towards what you're looking for. And there are still plenty of active lineage 2 servers
    Yeah, lineage is one of the most addiction-provoking games ever ) it is btw one of my favourite. But top #1 is Destiny 2 )) all my classmates play it all day long and I am no exception ) moreover I like to buy different boosters to beat pros )) awesome feeling! Have a try yourself https://overgear.com/games/d2. I prefer Overgear because of its low prices and instant delivery ) recommend them!
    Last edited by Abeburk; 03-01-2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: additional info

I think it's better for you to play POE.

It is technically free to play, the only real money you may spend is to buy poe gold to empower your gaming experience, but that depends on you.

To get into the game I recommend you search for some beginner guides. You can either go in blind or search up a guide on the path of exile forums. I recommend the latter if you don't want to restart when you most likely will screw up your first character. Trust me if you ditch the guide you will mess up, but it also gives you the fun of learning and discovery.

And the sheer number of playstyles is astounding. With the right build you can run through zones with skeleton/zombie army or getting personal and slamming mobs with some melee aoe, or being a spellcaster or archer throwing mines or totems who does the job for you while you are picking up loot.

Good luck :V

+ Reply to Thread