+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MU Legend - Open Beta in 4 days [Nov 7th]

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

Default MU Legend - Open Beta in 4 days [Nov 7th]

http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/News/N...elease-1430278

MU Legend has re-opened the long-awaited forums, and the game client and frontier packs are still available before the open beta.

With the open beta set to begin early next week, the latest version of the MU Legend client is already available for download on the website. Players that took part in the stress test will have a patch available when the servers open on November 7th, 2017 (UTC).

Furthermore, once the OBT starts, there will be no data wipes. This means that players can enjoy the game from day 1, secure in the knowledge that their characters will not be lost when the game reaches official release. Players who have not yet signed up or downloaded the client are still welcome to do so at: http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/

In 2001, MU Online was released to the pure happiness of hordes of fans all around the world. This marked the birth of the MU franchise globally. In 2017, 16 years later, MU Legend pays tribute to those unforgettable days, embodying much of what made its eldest ARPG brother so unique: Atmosphere, lore, game mechanics and much more. While staying true to the essence of the MU franchise, MU Legend comes with its own flavor and richness for players to discover. It's the product of a new vision that emerged from the minds of the MU Legend developers, generated with experience acquired over more than a decade.

MU Legend will open the doors into a fantastic world, long before the events of MU Online. As previously introduced, players will have four classic MU-franchise classes to choose from and embark on their epic journeys.

On the official Facebook page and Discord channel, users who had the chance to join the two closed betas and the stress test are passionately (and kindly) urging the MU Legend team to release the game.

Responding to their fans' enthusiasm, the MU Legend team at WEBZEN Dublin commented: "Our players are the most supportive fans ever! Even when we were facing the pre-production hazards experienced by almost every game, our fans expressed their unbreakable encouragement in thousands of ways! We're truly blown away by the support we've been receiving on our social media pages. Seeing the hundreds of positive emojis really puts smiles on our faces every day."

To welcome all guilds, feedback, roleplay stories and more, the MU Legend team has today re-opened the long-awaited forums. A place for all to post opinions, guides and questions, the forums are ready to host fans from all over the world.

To provide the best game experience for players, MU Legend's team of experts has released a new volley of deeply detailed game guides. The guides provided include topics such as the Rift, the guild system and the Endless Tower, each of which covers invaluable knowledge for any MU Legend pro; the "Guides" section of MU Legend's website is not to be missed.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 53

Yey finally something came out this year =p

RIP Xfire

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

gonna try it out ... played closed beta was kind of interesting
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

I really liked this game as well in the beta.
    Will surely play it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    I really liked this game as well in the beta.
    Will surely play it next week.
    ye i was waiting for some kind of ARPG and after watching some gameplay videos it reminds me of the old Mu online which i played a lot back in the day

Aside from the Wings , Jewel Of Bless and Soul , nothing else is similar to the first game. At least for me , i didn't see any similarities aside from those.
    The wizard's evil spirit is quite terrible in Legend. That's why i only played with the Whisperer class. I'm mostly a mage player but in the beta it just didn't feel right.
    I enjoy the crafting here , cause its so simple to do and understand.

Game List Master Reputation: 251

I just don't see the appeal for this game at all.. I like ARPGS but this was one of the worst ones I have played.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    I just don't see the appeal for this game at all.. I like ARPGS but this was one of the worst ones I have played.
    if they gave me Lost ARK or Lineage eternal i would play those over this but we all know they ain't happening

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    if they gave me Lost ARK or Lineage eternal i would play those over this but we all know they ain't happening
    Would rather play another genre of game or like any other ARPG instead of this game except for the first MU. But you can't say that Lost Ark and LE will never come out in English unless you have a time machine and have gone to the end of time and back.

Would rather play another genre of game or like any other ARPG instead of this game except for the first MU. But you can't say that Lost Ark and LE will never come out in English unless you have a time machine and have gone to the end of time and back.
    how long have we been waiting for those ? as i can remember it has been forever now ... i just lost the hope

Most likely they will release in english when they fully release in korea. Its understandable since that's how its always been. They both still do beta testings. Possibly next year they will go full release.

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    how long have we been waiting for those ? as i can remember it has been forever now ... i just lost the hope
    I haven't been "waiting for them" because I have plenty of games I can play/enjoy .

I haven't been "waiting for them" because I have plenty of games I can play/enjoy .
    well i dont ... and even when i had ... i was still waiting for these 2 or atleast 1 of the 2 to release becasue i wanted a ARPG for a while now ... i played trough diablos and grim dawns and guardians of ember and wow new expansion 3 times with 3 characters , guild wars 2 and tons of other games SP and multiplayer and etc ...

Sometimes people just want something new no matter what it is. And seeing how no new mmos came out this year I guess people are a bit hyped for this one.

RIP Xfire

For me personally its cause this is an action rpg.
    And that not all dungeons need stamina , just a few special ones
    Sadly it seems the new class wont release yet in open beta , will come sometime after.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

TBH is not really a ARPG like hack & slash feeling, You basically Auto-run to everything like "Mobile phone MMO" and unlock 6 primary skills to spam which kinda lame.
    Wings,bless and soul is what they claim related to their mu online 1, i can doubt that this kinda fast build piece of game will only wanna grab revenues.. (Look at the cash-shop you will know the result)
    Other than that its completely like an mobile MMO game that ported to pc.

Play it when its new and first few months for the high population while nothing much you can expect from this mu legend which is not really same as the mu online 1.
    Last edited by iicecube; 11-06-2017 at 04:48 AM.

What you mean buy auto-run? I mean you left click and your char goes where you clicked it, thats like in any arpg game. And there is more then 6 skills available to choose from you just cant have more then 6 skills to use at the time, which is the same as Diablo 3 and in path of exile people arent using more then 2-3 skills at the time. So are you sure you played arpgs before or did you even try MU legends? It doesnt feel like a mobile game at all, to be honest I was even expecting some crappy asian interface but UI looks pretty good.
    Last edited by tihi85; 11-08-2017 at 04:09 PM.

RIP Xfire

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Sometimes people just want something new no matter what it is. And seeing how no new mmos came out this year I guess people are a bit hyped for this one.
    No new mmos came out this year? have you been living under a rock?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Too hyped for this tbh, if not about the crowd of population on a START of obt, most of friends wont be bother about its nothing felt related on the old days Mu-online.
    Mindlessly Auto-track Questing moving around the map and reach a mission dungeon which not all people really care about it.
    But some funny part was we are brainlessly running the quests with bunch of population in the start Day, this was the fun part about the game which made us laugh with joy.
    Other than that we dont see any action part been done in the game other than many people are aiming for wings or everyone are waiting to try the last dungeon which keep announce not stop in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
    Too hyped for this tbh, if not about the crowd of population on a START of obt, most of friends wont be bother about its nothing felt related on the old days Mu-online.
    Mindlessly Auto-track Questing moving around the map and reach a mission dungeon which not all people really care about it.
    But some funny part was we are brainlessly running the quests with bunch of population in the start Day, this was the fun part about the game which made us laugh with joy.
    Other than that we dont see any action part been done in the game other than many people are aiming for wings or everyone are waiting to try the last dungeon which keep announce not stop in the game.
    sorry but are we playing different games ? there is no auto run to quest except if u are like 5 meters away from something ... yes u can click on map to run somewhere but thats the same in many other games to ...

and i guess u never played such a game ... because that is what u at the end do TRY TO GET BETTER GEAR its whole point of dungeon crawler ... there are tons of ppl running dungeons in dungeon lobby and etc ... i like playing this solo in general going for hard rifts and such i play it like i used to play diablo 3

The lack of features compared to the original is crazy. Sadly this game will see the end by next year or so.
    When the new class releases i'l play it again but how it is now it won't even hold the attention of the players for 2 weeks...
    Maxed one class to 65/65 and i don't feel like playing it anymore. Can't even find players for dungeons , the community dropped severely already.
    They mainstreamed it too much , even the original MU had tons of item options on the items and better use of jewels , not to mention a bigger variety of them , here you just have one.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 102

An Amazing game with great vision & ease of game play.
    I love this game it reminds me of a few games but this has it own unique path of devastation & destruction.
    I don't like the gender lock, I play girl archer because i like the archer so much in this game, Lots of good gaming fun to be had &, when you reach higher up nobody knows what gender you are as your enclosed in armour. I'm half way at the moment.
    One of my main problems has been entry into the game, I'm a block incoming guy, I dwindled through incoming IP's from the game & found IP's to allow & others I don't allow, as there just useless & nosy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    The lack of features compared to the original is crazy. Sadly this game will see the end by next year or so.
    When the new class releases i'l play it again but how it is now it won't even hold the attention of the players for 2 weeks...
    Maxed one class to 65/65 and i don't feel like playing it anymore. Can't even find players for dungeons , the community dropped severely already.
    They mainstreamed it too much , even the original MU had tons of item options on the items and better use of jewels , not to mention a bigger variety of them , here you just have one.
    i am 65/70 with 110k CP and i dont have problems to find dungeon grps or anything i am almost fully ancient geared and etc there is quite a big community just everyone stays in their guilds mostly and do everything with guilds for the bonuses

i also bought the platinum for 10 euro to check out whats about it ... and the only thing rly useful is the 1 extra entrance to gem/zen dungeon tahts it u dont rly feel that exp boost ...

i am enjoying the game in the meantime until some other ARPG comes out because the only mmo worth playing nowadays is WoW ... and i am done with this expansion so
    Last edited by poeticas; 11-12-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Its kinda sad to see this from such a big company , lack of content.
    Iv'e played a chinese game called Demon Seals for such a long time and i still play it sometimes since last year.
    So many features in that game , you get a portable shop as well where you can but and sell items.
    If you type in google the name you will also see a video made by me. Wish more people knew about it and attract the publishers.

I REALLY wish that game would release in english.

There's quite a bit of lag in the game but i'm trying to find ways to get rid of it.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ Reply to Thread