Thread: Summoners War Swag Pack Giveaway [Closed - Winner Announced]

Editor in Chief Reputation: 33

Default Summoners War Swag Pack Giveaway [Closed - Winner Announced]

UPDATE: Our winner is... Darkheart556!

We've partnered with com2us to celebrate this weekend's Summoners War World Arena Championship with the giveaway of an epic Summoners War swag pack!

http://www.onrpg.com/giveaways/summo...pack-giveaway/

The pack includes an eSports jersey, two Summoners War action figures, and a collectible game scroll!

To enter, post a reply to the thread telling us your favorite thing about Summoners War. One lucky winner will be announced on Friday, November 24. The prize will be mailed directly from com2us!

Rules and Conditions:
    • The sweepstakes will take place between Monday, November 20, 2017 and Friday, November 24, 2017.
    • No purchase necessary.
    • One (1) entry per eligible person will be accepted through a post made in the OnRPG/MMOHuts forum in the appropriate forum thread.
    • You must be over the age of 18 and live in North America to win.
    • Winners will be selected by random chance from the list of valid entrants using random.org.
    • Winner will be posted in the forum thread, as well as contacted via forum private message (PM) in order to obtain a valid mailing address. This mailing address will only be shared with com2us in order to ship the prize package, and not used for any other purpose.
    • In the case of the drawn winner being determined as ineligible, a new winner will be drawn immediately upon discovery.
    • In the case of the drawn winner not responding to messages within one week (by December 1, 2017), a new winner will be drawn and announced.
    • This contest is sponsored by com2us.
    Last edited by MissyS; 11-25-2017 at 06:21 AM.
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

My favorite thing about summoners war is probably the brand new guild siege system. It's very interesting and actually promotes working as a team.

My favorite thing about Summoners War is the community that it has created. I have been playing since the game was released, and it is truly amazing to see how much the community has grown. Meta shift discussions and community guides have helped me progress to where my account is now. Big shout out to r/summonerswar!

the whole atmosphere, characters , creatures a world with endless possibilities

My favorite thing about Summoners War has to be the runing option (not so much the farming portion). Having a unit runed in a specific way could completely change the usage of the unit, which I thought was a pretty unique system.

My Favorite thing about Summoners War is the UI how clean it is a good game can be hallmarked by its ui as well as its game play clunky ui or unresponsive ui are not good for a game

The giveaway is now closed! And our winner is... Darkheart556!

I will be contacting you via PM to arrange the rest of the details. =)

Random.org list randomized
    twitter | twitch

Our winner did not respond, per the rules, the prize is now being offered to gamerzdu04.
    twitter | twitch