Thread: Latale "Steam Relaunch"/New player event

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 48

Default Latale "Steam Relaunch"/New player event

Let me start of by saying yes i know this game is always being brought up and we should just let it die, but honestly i enjoy it regardless there is an update to welcome new players seeing as they are "Relaunching" this on steam, There are level up events please look at the image below to see what is going on for new players.

Thats alot of good stuff for new players imo.
    Only thing that i dont like is that they are now heading towards the path of ToS with the instance reset pots...eventually those will prob hit the cash shop and ruin the game seeing as after lvl 200 you are pretty much doing limited dungeons(about 4 diff dungeons a day at maybe 2 times per dungeon)

NOTE i dont like to recommend players to spend $ but on this event i'd get the 1000 coin package(10$) it gives you double quest exp you can get from 1-100 in prob 2hours

Also make sure you play a class you like even though at the moment strongest classes imo are
    Monk(demigod Pretty much a mage with 2 versions of atks sometimes rage mode sometimes holy mode rage mode allows you to use a skill twice without it going into cooldown)
    Agni(Most recent class Tank+Massive dmg output) this i believe is strongest class due to no Knockbackand the fact that they get a shield with over 2million hp then your base hp as well(400k) so you are pretty much a TANK but can deal alot of dmg.
    Popstar(DPS rate+support buffs amazing Guitarist)
    Phantom mage(They use Scythes and deal too much dmg TOOOOO much can solo many bosses)
    Star seeker(my current main Afk and summon robots to kill stuff for you DPS is huge)

Add me in game if you need ANY type of help i dont mind guiding anyone im always on ALWAYS
    IGN is OptimusKev
    Last edited by killakev; 11-30-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133

is there any point in choosing a sub class other than the 4th job?
    Pop star seems cool but the maestro does too.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 48

Subclasses is just for you to change your playstyle, even though Maestro is a bit weaker than Pop star(PS does alot more AOE dps as oposed to Maestro which only attacks the direction you are facing) Many people play their subclass to do 1 time quests meaning quest you can only do once per char since they get a whole refresh on quests long story short subclass and main class dont share quests so you need to do them all over.

But Popstar is an amazing class,Also after 180 believe you start unlocking your Legend Quests then at 207+ i believe you unlock your Legend 2 Quests these quests give you basic stats and L4/l7 and LL4/LL6/LL7 give you Skills this applies to ALL classes and subclasses.

Game List Master Reputation: 239

Let me know when the add in the ability to down jump.. only thing that bothers me.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 35

Latale always has great events and they are always giving away cash shop items with these events as well.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 182

Is this like the 5th relaunch of Latale?
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Is this like the 5th relaunch of Latale?
    It refuses to die.