+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IMPORTANT: Giveaways and IP Address Error Messages

Editor in Chief Reputation: 33

Default IMPORTANT: Giveaways and IP Address Error Messages

From time to time we receive a report of the following error when trying to redeem a key from our giveaways:

Many, many keys from this giveaway have already been redeemed from your IP address; please consult the other users of your network regarding this issue.

This error results from one of three situations:

1. You are trying to get a key but have an AdBlocker or Script Blocker enabled. They manually interfere with our giveaways and other functions of the sites, and this is something beyond our control. Solution: Disable all adblockers and scriptblocking software/plugins/addons, and try again.
    2. You are behind a frequently used proxy IP address. Solution: Access the giveaway without a proxy. You may need to attempt to access it from another location if you are not voluntarily using a proxy.
    3. You are behind an IP that has requested too many keys from a single giveaway. Solution: Attempt changing your location.

I want to clarify that this error is not triggered easily in the case of #2 or #3. IP addresses we see triggering this error are usually remote IP locations that are clearly being used by people attempting to grab a large amount of keys for resale, trading, etc.

That said, if you have gone through these troubleshooting methods and are still triggering this error, please post in this thread with the account you are trying to claim a code with and from the location and device you are trying to claim the code from. If you can provide additional information about your OS, browser, and any other relevant information, I will pass it on to our technical team.
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm having supposed IP issues, using my Win10 64-bit Home Edition laptop on Chrome Beta. I first got an adblock warning, after which I disabled the extension, to no avail. I even uninstalled Adblock Plus, yet nothing changed. Could I please get some assistance? Thanks in advance.

im got a problem claiming a key. currently im using a computer in my home, win7 64bit and my isp is streamyx malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by vfakoudis View Post
    I'm having supposed IP issues, using my Win10 64-bit Home Edition laptop on Chrome Beta. I first got an adblock warning, after which I disabled the extension, to no avail. I even uninstalled Adblock Plus, yet nothing changed. Could I please get some assistance? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by intercode View Post
    im got a problem claiming a key. currently im using a computer in my home, win7 64bit and my isp is streamyx malaysia

Two questions for both of you:

- Which giveaway are you attempting to claim?
    - Have you tried both OnRPG and MMOHuts? Both host identical giveaways. If you are getting errors on one but not the other that might help narrow an issue.
    twitter | twitch

Need help, I cannot get my Mu Ignition starter pack. it says : Authentication error - please check your credentials and try again. help please!

- - - Updated - - -

Need help, I cannot get my Mu Ignition starter pack. it says : Authentication error - please check your credentials and try again. help please!

Quote Originally Posted by StereoArg88 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Assuming you've disabled AdBlock/ScriptBlock software, try changing your password and then entering it in the system. Authentication errors are related to usernames/passwords.
    twitter | twitch

Angry Is this a scam?

I don't know where to post this, I just joined, so apologies in advance. I got a notification that you were giving out war thunder naval battle keys, but as soon as I registered and tried to claim mine, it says this giveaway is no longer active! if I log back out it says there are still keys remaining. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Ival70 View Post
    I don't know where to post this, I just joined, so apologies in advance. I got a notification that you were giving out war thunder naval battle keys, but as soon as I registered and tried to claim mine, it says this giveaway is no longer active! if I log back out it says there are still keys remaining. What gives?
    Did you follow the instructions above?

Are you behind a VPN?
    twitter | twitch

+ Reply to Thread