+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warframe Event: Ghoul Purge

Hoshigami Reputation: 445

Default Warframe Event: Ghoul Purge

Info Here: https://www.warframe.com/news/ghoul-...nties-are-here

Heads up: Acolytes are back in town which means a bunch of the super rare mods they drop that are worth a significant amount of plat (Maiming Strike, Argon Scope, etc) are around to farm for a small window. If you have the time, make sure you get what you can.

Happy holidays.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Quick update: Violence is around now so you have a chance at getting Maiming Strike and Bladed Rounds. don't let the opportunity slip by.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 872

wish i could play games casually like most do lol, i either go full on or full off so ill have to pass on this event right now. will definitely come back after a year or 2 though.
    still have to thank you again for giving me hundreds of hours of fun in this game :P i've already said it before but i would probably have ignored this game if it weren't for your posts, so thanks^^

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 19

this ghoul event is so under played. Everyone was busy grabbing the acoyltes lol
    Quoted from Kashis
    "I have a penis, I don't need to play as a guy to be reminded of that."

Every time you promote a crap browser game...I die a little inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    wish i could play games casually like most do lol, i either go full on or full off so ill have to pass on this event right now. will definitely come back after a year or 2 though.
    still have to thank you again for giving me hundreds of hours of fun in this game :P i've already said it before but i would probably have ignored this game if it weren't for your posts, so thanks^^
    All good. Warframe will be around; come back when you have the time. I honestly only play maybe...45-mins to an hour most days unless it is the weekend or I have time off for holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyBathory View Post
    this ghoul event is so under played. Everyone was busy grabbing the acoyltes lol
    Yeah man they are always a top priority; I'm guilty of barely doing the event as well lol. Seems like they are gone now though.

As far as the event goes, there are two new weapon BPs, a new Fan stance and the Hunter Set mods that are worth getting. Doesn't take long to get most of them if you are lucky but who knows when they will come back.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 19

yup. I grabbed all of thems :3
    Quoted from Kashis
    "I have a penis, I don't need to play as a guy to be reminded of that."

Every time you promote a crap browser game...I die a little inside.

+ Reply to Thread