Thread: Dead Maze released on Steam Feb 13th

Hoshigami Reputation: 435

Default Dead Maze released on Steam Feb 13th

From their Discord:
    THE GAME COMES OUT OF THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY @everyone !! scream
    PLEASE SPREAD THIS TWEET https://twitter.com/dead_maze/status/959064112276918272
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 182

A little effort goes a long way Kashis. There is no discussion to be have from this lackluster thread. Why should any of us care about this game?
    Is it well known?
    At pure face value from the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjSGHt5Hmg), it looks terrible.
    What are all the reasons to counter that notion?
    Judging games by graphics isn't how I wish to live my life, but I have no interest to research this game myself.

I'm sure other people who come by this thread would love at least a little summary though.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    A little effort goes a long way Kashis. There is no discussion to be have from this lackluster thread. Why should any of us care about this game?
    Is it well known?
    At pure face value from the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjSGHt5Hmg), it looks terrible.
    What are all the reasons to counter that notion?
    Judging games by graphics isn't how I wish to live my life, but I have no interest to research this game myself.

I'm sure other people who come by this thread would love at least a little summary though.

The game has been mentioned here in another thread: this is me giving you guys a heads up about the release date as a courtesy.

You are more than welcome to create an open discussion thread about the game if you feel this is inadequate enough. I don't know enough about it to post my impressions from the brief amount of time I played during the stress test.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Game should be live on Steam now.