+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dead Maze released on Steam Feb 13th

Hoshigami Reputation: 436

Default Dead Maze released on Steam Feb 13th

From their Discord:
    THE GAME COMES OUT OF THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY @everyone !! scream
    PLEASE SPREAD THIS TWEET https://twitter.com/dead_maze/status/959064112276918272
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"
    Super Smash Bros Ultimate on Nintendo Switch Dec 7th 2018.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 182

A little effort goes a long way Kashis. There is no discussion to be have from this lackluster thread. Why should any of us care about this game?
    Is it well known?
    At pure face value from the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjSGHt5Hmg), it looks terrible.
    What are all the reasons to counter that notion?
    Judging games by graphics isn't how I wish to live my life, but I have no interest to research this game myself.

I'm sure other people who come by this thread would love at least a little summary though.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    A little effort goes a long way Kashis. There is no discussion to be have from this lackluster thread. Why should any of us care about this game?
    Is it well known?
    At pure face value from the trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjSGHt5Hmg), it looks terrible.
    What are all the reasons to counter that notion?
    Judging games by graphics isn't how I wish to live my life, but I have no interest to research this game myself.

I'm sure other people who come by this thread would love at least a little summary though.

The game has been mentioned here in another thread: this is me giving you guys a heads up about the release date as a courtesy.

You are more than welcome to create an open discussion thread about the game if you feel this is inadequate enough. I don't know enough about it to post my impressions from the brief amount of time I played during the stress test.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

Game should be live on Steam now.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 10

Combat ....is so.....slowwwww

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

meh game, whn ur legedary weapon will broken before u kill 100 zombies

Quote Originally Posted by ahrejl2008 View Post
    meh game, whn ur legedary weapon will broken before u kill 100 zombies
    You're not meant to keep one super powerful weapon the entire game; it is made like that on purpose for the survival element. There are plenty of decent quality ones you can find lying around + when you use abilities and combos you can kill zombies often very quickly. Once you know how certain elements interact and how to chain attacks/combos together weapon durability isn't much of an issue. Plus you can get more good weapons hitting up certain spots and raising your threat level (which comes with a risk).

The Strategy table also has a toggled passive you can equip that increases weapon durability as well as other buffs/debuffs that balance risk/reward and make the game more challenging. But even with all of that, working together with someone/a group is better all around.

There are both abilities and weapons that cater to different play styles: slow and strong weapons for single heavy hits, Fast weapons like knives that allow for rapid attacks, Elemental ones like Comics that can cause huge elemental damage and be chained to nuke crowds, and even support items for healing like Guitars.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 872

looks interesting to say the least, reminds me of fallout shelter characters with a wakfu-like tile based world lol. are they going with a freemium/p2w approach since its free to play?
    ill give it a shot now

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    looks interesting to say the least, reminds me of fallout shelter characters with a wakfu-like tile based world lol. are they going with a freemium/p2w approach since its free to play?
    ill give it a shot now
    They have a CS for some clothing items, but nothing game breaking as of now.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 872

gave it a try but it wasnt really what i expected lol. the gameplay didnt exactly spark my interest

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    gave it a try but it wasnt really what i expected lol. the gameplay didnt exactly spark my interest
    All good. Didn't really impress me at first either tbh, but it has grown on me since. I play casually with one of my friends when they are not working.

+ Reply to Thread