Thread: list of Free to play mmorpgs with few paywalls, or grind to unlock all content?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 15

Default list of Free to play mmorpgs with few paywalls, or grind to unlock all content?

I know this might be a lot to ask. But i would appreciate if someone could list off all the good mmorpgs that are free to play, that don't have limted content or majority of things locked behind paywalls,

On the other hand if you can grind gameplay to unlock everything the game has to offer besides cosmetics, then please list them.
    thanks.

Game List Master Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by mindfray View Post
    I know this might be a lot to ask. But i would appreciate if someone could list off all the good mmorpgs that are free to play, that don't have limted content or majority of things locked behind paywalls,

On the other hand if you can grind gameplay to unlock everything the game has to offer besides cosmetics, then please list them.
    thanks.
    MapleStory Reboot server you can grind for everything

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    MapleStory Reboot server you can grind for everything
    Grind for pets?

Hoshigami Reputation: 435

I always like to toss out BDO and Warframe. Everything important you need can be earned over time through in game means.

In Warframe's case, you will need to use platinum, a paid currency, to increase inventory slots eventually, but you can earn platinum through trading rare mods/equipment/resources/etc.

Path of Exile is always constantly praised for being CS independent as well.

BDO you just grind for money and buy things like pets from the AH or be around for events and get em for free.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Game List Master Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Darmon_The_9th View Post
    Grind for pets?
    At 170 you can get carried at the boss hard hilla which can drop a pet box you can also get one from the Ursus boss raid. You start with a free snail on every character you make in Reboot. You also have the 7 day puffram from tots know how guide. If a burning event is going on you can get 2 snails one from the event and one for making a new burning character.