+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dissida: FF Opera Omnia

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 48

Default Dissida: FF Opera Omnia

Let me start of by saying WOW the amount of nostalgia i get from playing this is amazing, Feels like i am playing final fantasy 8 but with friends. They are giving a total of about 50k gems(10k gems is about 80$) and this is the global release.
    i thought they would make pay to win but for the time being they have funded me 100% and i am free to play(have not spent a penny as of yet)
    In this game there are currently about 30 playable characters you unlock by playing story (except for event characters which in this case it would be SQUALL) then you make a party of 3, and clear chapters, In these chapters you farm/grind for exp as well as items to upgrade your characters equips. There are events where you get gems just for talking to an NPC(might even recruit the npc/new char). This is by far my favorite mobile game also adding friends and playing with them at no COST is amazing, Yes that is right you do not have to wait 1minute for one energy or any of that bs, and the best part of all is...THERE IS MATCHMAKING, People can also follow you if they see you worthy of helping them in battle, (follow allows them to add you to their group they wont be your friend untill you follow back)

Honestly guys try this one out by far my go to game. Remember Squall event going on 11 days left, you also get 10k gems for completing chapter 1.

if anyone plays please respond here this is my character ID and my character stats =)

Last edited by killakev; 02-07-2018 at 07:51 PM.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 10

This game rocks. I play it a ton. It has every single "main" character and "semi-main" characters as well.
    Of course .. I main as Cloud but .. Damn he is TOUGH to get a weapon for lol .. Using a 4 star Katana at the moment.
    Sadly, I missed that the gem give away for the release .. It's 5k for the 10 weapon/armor rolls.

Add me! .. Not sure what my username is but I login with gmail which is Cloudx1987@gmail.com

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 872

is this like summoners war? cause i just quit that game due to 5 paywalls holding me back lol. the word crystals worries me ;p
    the game ran pretty smooth on bluestacks 3 though, hows this game running on it?

edit: just tried it a little and it runs nice, game feels very similar to summoners war but no dirty paywalls detected yet, there doesnt even seem to be any energy/stamina system either besides the world of illusions

love how much crystals they give u lol, i did 2 big pulls which gave some awesome gear and i still have 10k
    these are my strongest atm, all having 800+ atk. im probably gonna swap out cloud because he has no affinity with that sword :P

edit: ok cloud is out, Yda is in :P shes now my favorite lol
    first double affinity char

i gotto say im getting really addicted to this game. one question though, why are u able to equip artefacts? do u get xp with them if you battle with them on?
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 04-01-2018 at 04:35 AM.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 10

Yea, Like i said .. Cloud is tough to get weapons for. And what do u mean artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Seikatso View Post
    Yea, Like i said .. Cloud is tough to get weapons for. And what do u mean artifacts?
    those things u level to get more passive skills, there doesnt seem to be any benefit from actually equipping them in a armor slot

lol this new event is crazy, was just thinking to myself "hmm could use some more gil". well this smoke and mirrors event delivers 100k right when u do the level 10 mission lol

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

There so much to learn on this game. And to think of it Lightning is so overpowered in the game she can strike like 3 times maybe because of her passive is so freakin' amazing.

+ Reply to Thread