Thread: Action combat MMOs

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 12

Default Action combat MMOs

Is there anything coming out that will be kind of like Black desert? I love BDO to death, but the enhancement system and REALLY REALLY bad servers right now are killing it for me. Give me hope that more games are coming out with this type of combat and pvp.
    i once knew i guy and he said his girlfriend had like testicular cancer or somthing

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

Vindictus used to be pretty nice, i actually enjoyed it more than BDO at a point, but i dunno how much nexon has ****ed with the game since then, or if its still actively played.
    theres also Dragons dogma online, but i dunno if there are any plans of that ever coming out here.
    would love to see some more action oriented games like that yeah

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 12

I just want something to take me out of BDO. I played the crap out of MH for 60+ hours and now I am back on my PC. I liked warframe but I can only do so many instanced missions over and over. Didn't really like the open world part, or maybe I just didn't understand it. I will go check it out again pretty soon. I am basically only playing bdo right now to do NW with my guild. I am full TRI boss armor, TRI kzarka, TRI Kutum, TET leather, TRI seraps. I still have gear to work on, but I am not looking forward to blowing stuff up because I don't have stacks. Had a couple of guildies quit last night because of failed TET attempts. I just want something to satiate my itch for BDO.
    i once knew i guy and he said his girlfriend had like testicular cancer or somthing