Thread: Hey guys im back! (Looking for a Wow Alternative)

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Arrow Hey guys im back! (Looking for a Wow Alternative)

This is Wo0dle if anyone remembers me. I was on here about 13-12 years ago. I've been looking for something alternative to WoW and I have some in mind but id like to hear from some of you guys what game I should dedicate my time to. I spent 5 years on WoW, and it so happens I don't have a subscription this month. So here is some alternatives I've been thinking about

Star-wars MMORPG
    Rift
    Albeon

Those were the ones I was thinking of, but if any of you have a better idea to play. What I'm looking for is something a lot like WoW something that does everything right. Crafting PvP or something like a Ultima Online sucesser that hasn't been out.

Game List Master Reputation: 251

If you want something like WoW , Star Wars the old republic (But probably if you are going to subscribe to it) I've played it without subscribing though as I can't commit to one game. If you want something different(But in my opinion way better than WoW) try out Guild Wars 2.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

Final Fantasy 14

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

If you want a buddy to level with, I'm down to start a new character in SWTOR

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

HMM I don't know. Guildwars2 I've tried, and I found that RIFT is better in a lot of ways (mainly because its fantasy) But If you want Costakid you can add me on steam Takecassini22. I'll try Starwars I guess.