Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek Online Victory is Life Giveaway (PC) (Closed)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Wink STO Giveaway

Loving going back to DS9, the revamp is really nice and more authentic, brings me back to watching DS9 the first time. Bringing Odo in with Jemhadar and hearing, not just seeing the characters from the DS9 series gave me shivers, Weyoun for example, the Vorta and their sycophantic nature just makes me want to slap them, lol. I am hoping there will be an expansion to the story line later on as it is intriguing (avoiding spoilers).

The new faction, Jem’Hadar.

Default Star Trek Online Victory is Life Giveaway (PC)

Do I have to choose just one thing I like about ViL? I love the revamp DS9! I love the return of the original DS9 characters! But strictly STO gameplay related, I love the new method of Delta Recruit development; instead of having to start from level one, the new character starts at level 60 on a brand new development arc.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

I think the best part of the ViL expansion is the dynamic and deep storyline that the developers have managed to put together for us to explore. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't finished it yet, but the episodes drew out a lot of history and knowledge that was brought forth during Deep Space Nine but never truly explored to its depth. The backstory of the Hurq, the history of the Dominion and the internal issues it faces deep within the Gamma Quadrant. Combine all this with tidbits of easter eggs, continuations or even conclusions to cliffhangers from the show - mixed with the involvement of DS9 characters (Quark, Odo, Kira, Bashir, and of course Garak - my favorite) and you're left with one of the best expansions in ST:O to date. And I haven't even touched on the addition of the Jem'hadar and Cardassians as playable races. So much good stuff, the developers simply need to be applauded.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

Default Best Thing

One word: Odo!

Default my favorite thing

I always love when actors come and voice their characters for this game, and the DS9 crew have many of my favorites. Rene, Nana, Armin, and others coming back is definitely my favorite part of the expansion.

Default key please

Odo vanguard seem to be different from normal Jem'hadar ...

Cool Star Trek Online Victory is Life Giveaway (PC)

There is so much to love about the Victory of Life expansion that it's hard to pick just one. The DS9 revamp and the episode, "Quark's Lucky Seven" are top notch. My favorite however, has got to be the original DS9 actors bringing voice and life back to their characters once again. Thank you for that.

Default Victory is life

My favorite part? There are so many, I don't know where to begin. I can talk about my favorite mission or say its the returning actors, which I really do appreciate, but it's actually a bit simpler.

My favorite part is the new entrance into DS9. Before, you just randomly teleported into the promenade. Now my character can enter through the docking airlock, it gives me a feel that I'm actually walking into DS9. It's my preferred entrance now.

Default Favorite part of VIL

The storylines that we get to experience through the new missions have shown me a level of depth to the Jem'Hadar that I never thought I'd ever feel. The characters feel real despite them all being clones and each little breadcrumb takes us further and further down the rabbit hole. It got to a point where I didn't care about the rewards at all, I just wanted to get on with the next part of the story to see how it all ended. Boy oh boy did they leave us on a cliffhanger! I have been loving the expansion's storylines, along with the brand new DS9, and I am so happy to be playing this awesome game. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Default Victory is Life

Jem’Hadar playable faction can be the sole reason for this expansion to be great. And there is more then that....gotta love it

Default Hate to sound like one of those "Me too" people ...

... But the best thing so far has really been bumping into the DS9 characters!

Thumbs up

My favourite part of the Victory Is Life Expansion is the Jem'Hadar playable faction along with the new look DS9

Default Star Trek Online Victory Is Life

I love the new look for DS9, the new interior give it the best life that take you back to the Tv series, plus being able to play as a Jem'Hadar and learn about the secret of the Founders that caused the war with the H'qur.

Default Victory is life key give away

The new races & the story line & quest / missions & the new ships are all fun to play. TYVM for the give away & good luck to every one

My favorite part is having playable Cardassians! I've been playing a custom "alien" designed to look like a Cardassian for years, so it's great to be able to play one with the actual traits along with Cardassian bridge crew members =)

I enjoy vil expansion going to the Gamma Quadrant and seeing that part of the game explore every nook and cranny and overal enjoy the game , I hope they make more Arcs base on the Gamma Quadrant

Meeting all the characters from DS9 like Odo and Kira is awesome. And Jem'Hadar spikes. Spikes are rad!

The revamped DS9 and all the great returning voice acting are my favorite parts.

Smile Victory is Life

Best part of victory is life ? The playable Jem Hadar

My favorite part is easily the additional DS9 content. Always loved that series and anything to do with the dominion is awesome IMO.

Default Gamma recruit

one of the best things is the new gamma recruit
    free ec and salvage going to help with re-engineering

Default Favorite part of Victory is Life

The account rewards for leveling the Jem'Hadar characters is near the top for me, as is the Quark's Lucky Seven mission in particular. Great Job!

Hello. Oh, there are a few things I like about the new expansion. New levels. Playing Jem'Hadar. Going into the Gamma Quadrant. Seeing/hearing old cast members from DS9. And last but not least, new design of DS9.

Default Giveaway

The revamped DS9 is just awesome!