+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Trek Online Leeta Bridge Officer Giveaway (PS4)

Editor in Chief Reputation: 33

Default Star Trek Online Leeta Bridge Officer Giveaway (PS4)

MMOHuts has partnered with Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic to celebrate the arrival of Star Trek Online: Victory is Life on Xbox One.

We're giving away 50 codes for the Leeta Tactical Bridge Officer on PlayStation 4!

Bring some extra help on your away missions in Star Trek Online with the photonic Leeta tactical Bridge Officer. Choose from Dabo outfit Leeta or Mirror Admiral uniform Leeta. The Holo Leeta bridge officer can be commissioned by Starfleet or Klingon captains – and can be commissioned by Romulan captains after they choose an ally faction at level 10. For this particular Bridge Officer, no additional customization options are enabled.

*Available for Federation and Klingon characters on the PlayStation 4 version of Star Trek Online (North America only).

TO ENTER:

- Post a reply in this thread telling us what your favorite part about the new STO: Victory is Life update is! Please note: we cannot give codes to guest accounts!

The first 50 valid entries will have a code sent to them via private message on the forums - so make sure to check back!
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Editor in Chief Reputation: 33

To Redeem Your Codes on PS4:

1. Open a Sony Network Entertainment account on PSN (or use your existing Sony Entertainment Network account).
    2. Select the PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen.
    3. On PlayStation®Store, select 'Redeem Codes' at the bottom of the menu.
    4. Enter the code.
    5. Once the code has been entered correctly, select 'Continue' on the dialog box.
    6. Select 'Continue' to complete code redemption.
    7. Launch Star Trek Online and visit the C-Store in-game.
    8. The Leeta Tactical Bridge Officer can be claimed in the “Promotions” tab.
    9. A notification will pop up, letting you know that you have five minutes to claim the item. At this time, please choose between Dabo Leeta and Mirror Leeta.
    10. Please note that you will only be able to utilize one Leeta Tactical Bridge Officer at a time. If you wish to deploy a different Leeta Bridge Officer, you must delete this Leeta from your inventory to commission a new one.

* Players must log into Star Trek Online with a Federation or Klingon character that has completed the tutorial and claim the Leeta Tactical Bridge Officer.
    Please note that this code is only eligible for the PS4 version of Star Trek Online in North America only and can only be redeemed by one character on a single account.
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Ability to create a Jem’Hadar captain!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

the Jem Hadar Race n new content

Default My birthday is the 10th!

Omg Jem’Hadar! And all new content is awesome!

Hi, I have a question. I won a Leeta boff code for ps4 earlier today from mmohuts on twitch but the code cant be redeemed. Know where I can turn to for help?

Also the best part with Victory is Life; is Odo
    Last edited by Splasmiskt; 08-08-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Thumbs up Leeta giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by MissyS View Post
    MMOHuts has partnered with Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic to celebrate the arrival of Star Trek Online: Victory is Life on Xbox One.

We're giving away 50 codes for the Leeta Tactical Bridge Officer on PlayStation 4!

TO ENTER:

- Post a reply in this thread telling us what your favorite part about the new STO: Victory is Life update is! Please note: we cannot give codes to guest accounts!

The first 50 valid entries will have a code sent to them via private message on the forums - so make sure to check back!
    I really enjoy the DS9 station rendition and with the show characters brought into the game proper, it feels like a new season of DS9, I hope a Prophet / Ben Sisko chapter is forthcoming.

Default Thank you for this opportunity!

Hello, what I really love about V.I.L. is that part of the original cast reprised their roles from my favorite star trek show -DS9! To finally enter Quarks bar without additional loading and the new layout is just gorgeous especially ops! Wish O'Brien and of course Sisko were involved but at least I got to play my new all time favorite episode "Quark"s Lucky Seven". It actually felt like season 8, well 35 (I think) years later but still it did very well bringing me right back in and wanting a remaster of DS9 on blu-ray even more.

Default Leeta Giveaway

I'm enjoying the entire new story-arc, especially not just the continuation of the H'urq, but also the introduction of the Fek'Ihri, not to mention the return of all the DS9 main characters.

They did a good job story-wise on the new Dominion arc.

Default ViL - Leeta Giveaway

What's not to love about the original cast in their reprised roles, new Gamma Battlezone and Account wide rewards for Gamma Recruits. The new episodes were put together very well.

The Jem’Hadar captain and original cast!

Deep space nine is my home!

Finally Cardassian tailor/spy as a playable captain! 😁

Default Love the new DS9

I Love the new version of the DS9 station. It feels so much more alive.

Wink Matanga

Live long and holodeck!

I love the story line it is such a fun one this time so much better then the ever Q is up to no good stuff.

I love playing as the Jem hedar.

The Search was fantastic. The ending cutscene felt like an episode of DS9, something that few episodes or arcs have been able to do for me.

Default New!

My favorite part is coming back to see new people and features

My favourite part are all the actors returning to their DS9 parts, and of course Quark's 7 was a great story.

I love that they added some new Garak storyline content. His complexity as a character was one of my favorite parts of the DS9 series, so it is great to get some of that in the game too.

Quote Originally Posted by missys View Post
    mmohuts has partnered with perfect world entertainment and cryptic to celebrate the arrival of star trek online: Victory is life on xbox one.

we're giving away 50 codes for the leeta tactical bridge officer on playstation 4!

to enter:

- post a reply in this thread telling us what your favorite part about the new sto: Victory is life update is! Please note: We cannot give codes to guest accounts!

dominion !!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread