+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PUBG community outcries with the new changes including new matchmaking!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default PUBG community outcries with the new changes including new matchmaking!

PUBG Update 22 has finally made its way to PC Live Servers with region locking features, a rank system and more. The update debuted on test servers late last month, but many PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds players on PC are rebelling against this update, which has altered matchmaking and introduced unintended consequences upsetting their experience. According to a report by Polygon, the prime culprits seem to be the new matchmaking system and region locking.

This update didn't work as expected and almost the entire community complained about the issue. Here are some of the complaints.

Source

Unregistered_

The game is struggling with its declining playerbase

there are plenty of free to play alternatives, including Fortnite with bigger playerbase

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered_ View Post
    The game is struggling with its declining playerbase

there are plenty of free to play alternatives, including Fortnite with bigger playerbase
    But they hold more than million users on their mobile version and PUBG mobile is one of the best and successful game in the history of mobile

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Love PUBG

I love PUBG. Just quick one. Is it just me or I am the only one who prefers mobile version?

- ServersToplist Administrator

BellyBrown

I like thess games as well as the atmosphere in the community. But if the speech is about the effective activities, I use anything like this to follow the great part of it. Moreover, it will save your time and improve your mood also.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

---
    . . . ,

+ Reply to Thread