Closed Thread

Thread: Summoners War Funko Pop! Giveaway

Editor in Chief Reputation: 33

Default Summoners War Funko Pop! Giveaway

We've partnered with com2us to give away a complete set of the newly announced Summoners War Funko Pop! figurines!

We are giving away one complete set of Funko Pop! figurines: Orion Water Brownie Magician, Jeanne Light Paladin, Camilla Water Valkyrie, and Mav Penguin Knight.

To Enter the Giveaway:

• If you don't have one, you will need to sign up for a forum account to enter. We cannot contact you if you post as a guest.
    • Post a reply to this thread telling us your favorite of the four figurines!
    • One lucky winner will be announced on Friday, November 16. The prize will be mailed directly from com2us!
    • Please see official rules and conditions below.

Rules and Conditions:

• The sweepstakes will take place between Tuesday, November 6, 2018 and Friday, November 16, 2018 (12pm/noon Pacific).
    • No purchase necessary.
    • One (1) entry per eligible person will be accepted through a post made in the OnRPG/MMOHuts forum in the appropriate forum thread.
    • You must be over the age of 18 and live in North America to win.
    • Winners will be selected by random chance from the list of valid entrants using random.org.
    • Winner will be posted in the forum thread, as well as contacted via forum private message (PM) in order to obtain a valid mailing address. This mailing address will only be shared with com2us in order to ship the prize package, and not used for any other purpose.
    • In the case of the drawn winner being determined as ineligible, a new winner will be drawn immediately upon discovery.
    • In the case of the drawn winner not responding to messages within one week, a new winner will be drawn and announced.
    • This contest's prize is provided by com2us.
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

My favorite is "Jeanne Light Paladin"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Definitely interested in either the Mav or Orion pop figures, funny enough I just recently gave the game ago, seems pretty fun so far.

Wow, its a pretty hard choice tbh, the Camilla one looks pretty good, the Orion one looks very good.. But the Mav one looks soooo cute, I can't resist it lol
    So I'll go for the Mav one

mines would honestly have to be between either Jeanne Light Paladin or either mav

Editor in Chief Reputation: 33

Our winner is Jermatoo! I'll be contacting you shortly.

Screenshot_7.png
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Closed Thread