+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fallout 76 or Red Dead Redemption 2?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default Fallout 76 or Red Dead Redemption 2?

Hi guys I'm indecisive on which game to get. Fallout 76 or Red Dead Redemption 2?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

The majority would probably recommend Red Dead Redemption 2
    i heard its a solid game. as for Fallout i heard its no fun playing it solo, so bring friends.
    reviews arent doing so hot either: https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/f...6/user-reviews

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

on my personal taste, I prefer Red Dead Redemption. Fallout 76 is good if you like Fallout and like all of their gimmick.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

RDR2 all the way for me... Fallout 76 didnt hook me at all, it seems more Fallout 4 with MP (maybe ill try it when on sale)

Well... I tried Follout 76 during beta event... and I can say one thing - NO! If you want to travel through the wasteland with your friends, Fallen Earth is doing it hell of a lot better! Stay with RDR2, you wont be dissapointed. :-)

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I am thinking to go for RDR2 but Fallout76 is a multi player game that't the only thing which is bothering me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illuvia View Post
    Well... I tried Follout 76 during beta event... and I can say one thing - NO! If you want to travel through the wasteland with your friends, Fallen Earth is doing it hell of a lot better! Stay with RDR2, you wont be dissapointed. :-)
    And what about the bugs and glitches? Have you experienced any in BETA?

Red Dead Redemption 2 !

Moderator Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    The majority would probably recommend Red Dead Redemption 2
    i heard its a solid game. as for Fallout i heard its no fun playing it solo, so bring friends.
    reviews arent doing so hot either: https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/f...6/user-reviews
    Actually, I've played Fallout 76 99% solo and enjoyed it quite a bit. Maybe you should read a review from OnRPG instead of looking at MetaCritic scores. It's "hip" to hate on Fallout 76 right now, so people who want YouTube views are doing just that. The people who've actually got names you can trust when it comes to reviews, including Oxhorn, give much better statements.

The thing about those metacritic scores is a lot of the people whose opinions those scores are based on -haven't even played the game-. They're just regurgitating shit they read on Reddit or saw on YouTube. I've never seen a game so surrounded by misinformation as Fallout 76.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Fallout 76

Fallout 76 isn't to bad i would say a 7. Red Dead is defiantly a 9 or 10 depending. Fallout 76 still has bugs and glitches along with getting boring at points. I have played the game since the stress test and am still playing it but have to walk away from it at times because of how repetitive it gets. If you have friends your playing with though its 1000X better. Guess its down to if your going to have friends you can play with or not at least it would be to me. Oh and I agree on the bs surrounding Fallout 76 none of it is really true its just like when Elder Scrolls Online first came out and it wasnt exactly what people wanted out of an online Elder Scrolls game so they trashed it. But ask people now and they will say its a good game. Same thing with 76 people dont like how they took fallout online and will complain about it to no end.
    Last edited by Metiphisto; 12-01-2018 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Horrible spelling

RDR 2, F76 is not working for me lol

+ Reply to Thread