Thread: Looking for a gaming community

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Default Looking for a gaming community

Hello all!

Been awhile (like 4 years),
    I've just been lurking in the background of gaming for quite a few years and want to get back into the swing of things.
    Problem is that playing solo is pretty boring.
    With that said I'm looking for a gaming community that plays multiple different games (MMO's preferred).

Thanks!

Edit** should mention that I have a pretty good spec PC so that isn't an issue and I'm also open to Ps4 games.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Hey I'll be happy to play some games with you! Feel free to add me on discord if you have it... AC Crossover#9661

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Large Gaming Guild

So though I am rarely active anymore there is a large gaming guild called gaiscioch you should look up. They are one of the largest guilds in the world and have hundreds of active members and sometimes thousands when new games come out. They have what they call "chapters" which are large offical guilds in a lot of the main mmos. Their main focus is Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online and FF14 I believe but they have Smaller groups or "Episodes" in almost every other MMO. Its a pretty awesome guild with a lot of benefits and its own gaming magazine. Just look em up and then hit em up on discord to join. Another cool thing is by doing community events with the guild you can get guild points which you can use to then buy stuff in their guild shop like in game items and stuff that they will then trade to you. Hit me up if you end up joining maybe ill go back and start playing with em again lol.

"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain." Robert Jordan

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Thanks for the kind words. We're always open for new members. Right now our main chapters are Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online with a little recreational throwback chapter in Warhammer Online (Return of Reckoning). We've got several Adventures open which are small scale recreational groups in other games. Feel free to check us out. Join our discord and ask questions

Best of all, you don't even need to be a member of our in game guild to be a part of the community. We have dozens of members that are in other guilds and still participate with the community. We put the focus on player enjoyment over what tag is above their head.

Regards,

Foghladha

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

What kind of gaming community? Like Steam or 4Game?