+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PSO2 Finally confirmed for NA, but not for EU

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

Default PSO2 Finally confirmed for NA, but not for EU

News sources state it will be fully updated to the japanese version, which is a LOT of content lol. What do u guys think about this?
    Personally i think new players are gonna be overwhelmed by it but overall i am very excited they are finally bringing the game over. The fact that itīs not confirmed for europe worries me though.

The game will be for xbox1 and PC AND will feature cross play.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post

News sources state it will be fully updated to the japanese version, which is a LOT of content lol. What do u guys think about this?
    Personally i think new players are gonna be overwhelmed by it but overall i am very excited they are finally bringing the game over. The fact that itīs not confirmed for europe worries me though.

The game will be for xbox1 and PC AND will feature cross play.

I think if they set up the quest line to introduce the features/content of the lat...gosh 8 years properly it'll be fine.
    I'm glad it's at least coming state side, and I welcome any eurofriends to tunnel their way in, it's pve so no worries if there's a bit of lag imo.
    I am confused it took them this long to decide on porting though, especially since they originally planned do it right away.

Hoshigami Reputation: 482

Gonna play.

Game is awesome and one of my favorite series. Only played a bit of the SEA version so most everything will be new to me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    Gonna play.

Game is awesome and one of my favorite series. Only played a bit of the SEA version so most everything will be new to me.
    Same mostly, I played the JP version like...the second year it was out? So honestly besides the initial handful of zones/quests it'll be a new experience for me as well.
    Here's hoping they keep the CS just cosmetics, or switch to a monthly system like PSO/PSU had

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Same mostly, I played the JP version like...the second year it was out? So honestly besides the initial handful of zones/quests it'll be a new experience for me as well.
    Here's hoping they keep the CS just cosmetics, or switch to a monthly system like PSO/PSU had
    i think thats how it is on the japanese server right now, it has a lot of gacha/lootbox type of things for cosmetics and some other items (nothing too powerful), but everything is tradable for ingame currency. next to that it has a subscription based system which offers a lot of perks. ill copy paste them bellow
    Layouts A and B of the My Room.
    * Item Trading with other players.
    Twice the earned FUN Points.
    Twice the earned Login Stamps.
    * Access to the My Shop, allowing you to sell items from your inventory or storage to other players.
    Access to Premium-only Blocks and the exclusive premium space on all blocks.
    * Access to Premium Storage and Team Storage
    Increased Client Order limit from 20 to 40
    Improves certain drinks from the Drink Vendor, and access to Premium Drinks
    Increased from 10 to 40 Symbol Arts allowed to be saved.
    Access to the premium craft line (04-06).
    Increased amount of Collection Files obtainable by 2.
    overall its pretty mild so i hope we get the same kind of publisher/marketting, the 3 things i marked with a '*' are the most important features. i been a sub for a couple months on the jp server myself
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-14-2019 at 01:32 AM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i think thats how it is on the japanese server right now, it has a lot of gacha/lootbox type of things for cosmetics and some other items (nothing too powerful), but everything is tradable for ingame currency. next to that it has a subscription based system which offers a lot of perks. ill copy paste them bellow

overall its pretty mild so i hope we get the same kind of publisher/marketting, the 3 things i marked with a '*' are the most important features. i been a sub for a couple months on the jp server myself
    you can't trade, you can only sell/buy stuff. you have to pay to sell things on the store. it is extremely p2w. WAIT THEY CHANGED IT?!

sort of excited, but I've already dumped hundreds into JPSO2 and it honestly isn't worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by couponfork View Post
    you can't trade, you can only sell/buy stuff. you have to pay to sell things on the store. it is extremely p2w. WAIT THEY CHANGED IT?!

sort of excited, but I've already dumped hundreds into JPSO2 and it honestly isn't worth the money.
    i mean its a subscription based system, so i cant really call that pay to win. everyone who subscribes gets the same benefits.
    its a surprise free-2-play is even an option imo with how much content this game has

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

always wanted to play it but still 2020

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 146

Maybe I'll give it another go.

+ Reply to Thread