+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Begins New Video Series, "Experiences"

Passing-Through Rider Reputation: 16

Default Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Begins New Video Series, "Experiences"

Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Experiences Series.jpg

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is an upcoming unique video game, which has a new video series starting today. Entitled “Experiences”, Creative Director Patrice Désilets explores this games concepts with a variety of experts outside of the gaming sphere.
    The article and video can be found here.

Despite covering this game for months, I still know surprisingly little about it. But I like the concept of going through evolution/survival, so I'm keeping my eyes open either way.
    Ragachak: MMOHuts/OnRPG Lead Writer/Junior Editor.
    MMOHuts Author Profile OnRPG Author Profile
    Co-Creator of "Bottom Tier Entertainment System".
    Twitter, Twitch, Youtube Channel

Moderator Reputation: 10

I'm actually SUPER interested in this game.
    in dreams i walk with u

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

So do you evolve by becoming your offspring as you go on? Im curious how that works. Or do you just jump to the new evolution each chapter? Game looks interesting though will defiantly watch out for more details and will probaly catch some streams of it in August.

"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain." Robert Jordan

Moderator Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Metiphisto View Post
    So do you evolve by becoming your offspring as you go on? Im curious how that works. Or do you just jump to the new evolution each chapter? Game looks interesting though will defiantly watch out for more details and will probaly catch some streams of it in August.
    Yeah not entirely sure how that works, to be honest. I know that you pass down traits to your descendants, and then you become your descendants, but I'm not sure if it's direct lineage from parent to offspring, or more big jumps. I have to assume the latter though because it talks about spanning millions of years in evolutionary terms during gameplay.

You can ask them questions on their Discord channel, if you like.
    Last edited by NWOrpheus; 07-19-2019 at 05:02 AM. Reason: added Discord channel info
    in dreams i walk with u

+ Reply to Thread