Thread: MU Legend [Release]

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Talking MU Legend [Release]

I remember playing MU online a long time ago, great fun, near when I first joined this forum. Along side 4th is coming and a few others I can't name. I'm currently downloading this game, and I'd like to see if you guys have any opinions of this game and can post

My history of MMOs as of late is. FFXIV I played but found it was great for grinding just, too papsy for me. I have been with WoW for a long time aswel. Still looking for that ultimate futuristic MMO-FPS personally, or a reboot of a game like Ultima Online that actually works well. Same with a Diablo 3 clone, or a dark souls clone thats MMO. Even a Matrix reboot mmo would be great.

Anyways post what you guys think of the game in the title.

Also my mistake if everyone has herd of this title. I just found the game and I'm hoping I could get some idea before playing.
    Last edited by DonnaTake; 07-27-2019 at 01:09 AM. Reason: touching up

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

i checked a few gameplay vids but it didn't really speak to me gameplay or graphic wise. I played so many action rpg's so i really want something that looks and plays fresh.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Yeah. I'm really telling the population of you guys who were on this forum before all accounts were wiped. We were playing MU for sho... So if any of you old timers are around send me a IM and we get into it.

So I'm playing it. I think it is great. It's mostly like a Diablo game, but the physics in it are great. I'm running it on high and it looks nice. All the gear is great. But only first impressions. I bet many of the older players of this game are back on. Like I said in my original post it's mostly a 4th is coming game.
    Last edited by DonnaTake; 07-27-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 102

Yep loved those beta days I like Mu legend its a change of environment game. I play games daily, its on my ex hd as most good games are. I may bring out the game from its solid state shortly.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 11

i had alot of fun in that game but webzen killed it like the greedy clowns they are