+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone watching The Boys?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

Default Anyone watching The Boys?

I stopped watching movies and series a couple years ago because i felt like the quality has just gone down the drain, but after being recommended The Boys by a streamer i decided to give it a shot and i was not disappointed! in fact it may just be the greatest thing i've ever seen lol. It's a story about superheroes abusing their power, and normally i hate superhero stories but this one is just paced/acted so well, its got everything i want.. action, cynicism, dark humor, gore and homelander

its got a 9 on IMDb and is free to watch for those who have Prime, so you'd be crazy not to!
    i'd link a trailer but its 18+ so i dont think this site would be cool with it

^this picture sums up perfectly how dark it is lol
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 08-22-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 19

Was a great watch indeed, enjoyed every minute. I expected more action, especially after seeing that one fight scene with Black Noir. Great character development as well, I love Deep and the comedic relief he brings but also the stuff that happens to him is just nutty like when he tries to save the lobster lol.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu View Post
    Was a great watch indeed, enjoyed every minute. I expected more action, especially after seeing that one fight scene with Black Noir. Great character development as well, I love Deep and the comedic relief he brings but also the stuff that happens to him is just nutty like when he tries to save the lobster lol.
    rofl yeah Deep was such an oddball, made to be hated from the start, then i slowly started liking him and feeling bad for him troughout the season xD
    I have a feeling he has his heart on the right place afterall.

homelander is still my favorite though, his acting is just superb and always uses the right facial expression
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 08-23-2019 at 11:51 AM.

NWOrpheus

Haven't watched this yet, but am looking forward to it after we finish Lucifer!

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 281

i just cracked open a cold one w them

A Shrubbery Reputation: 102

kamilla i sure hope you're talking about a nice soft drink because alcohol destroys entire lives

+ Reply to Thread