+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wow classic wow!

A Shrubbery Reputation: 102

Default wow classic wow!

i never got to play wow when i was a kid so i'm making up for lost time my name is Geography i'm just the cutest gnome on the azuresomething server hit me up sunbeams

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

having fun? how long do u think classic will last?

edit:

i guess we lost him to the WoW boys
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 09-07-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 26

I didn't want to play at first but got begged by my old friends to come play classic. I'm enjoying myself more than I thought I would, having already played and leveled to 60 several times back in vanilla days. It just feels rewarding leveling and gearing up and seeing how stronger your character is getting when you get new skills or gear.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default WoW Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    I didn't want to play at first but got begged by my old friends to come play classic. I'm enjoying myself more than I thought I would, having already played android and leveled to 60 several times back in vanilla days. It just feels rewarding leveling and gearing up and seeing how stronger your character is getting when you get new skills or gear.
    Hello. I have a question. Is this game refined? Has visible bugs? I play WoW with the latest addition but I'd love to try WoW Classic
    Last edited by WindQuail; 09-12-2019 at 11:15 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882

I didn't want to play at first but got begged by my old friends to come play classic. I'm enjoying myself more than I thought I would, having already played and leveled to 60 several times back in vanilla days. It just feels rewarding leveling and gearing up and seeing how stronger your character is getting when you get new skills or gear.
    lol glad to hear mate, i'm still on the edge myself whether i want to join or not :P
    but yeah i hear its a lot more rewarding to level than it feels in current-WoW

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    lol glad to hear mate, i'm still on the edge myself whether i want to join or not :P
    but yeah i hear its a lot more rewarding to level than it feels in current-WoW
    Same, particularly I worry that crafting isn't going to be as useful this time around since people actually know how to run dungeons/raids nowadays and thus can get past that gear gap easier.

NWOrpheus

Engineering and alchemy were always the most useful crafts!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by WindQuail View Post
    Hello. I have a question. Is this game refined? Has visible bugs? I play WoW with the latest addition but I'd love to try WoW Classic
    No, the game is very well optimized. You can download and enjoy the game!
    Last edited by Cadilaand; 09-30-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Red face feel the same!

I was in the exact same boat as you. I played wow classic just before MoP and then stopped until just a few weeks ago.

Iím really glad I returned. At first I was like, yea I was just chasing nostalgia but since leveling back up from 1, itís given me a new look at the game. Itís definitely changed A LOT but these days I appreciate PvP a lot more and Iím enjoying taking my time exploring. Iíve wanted to be more social but Iíve struggled to find people I enjoy playing with.

Iím happy to be back and really enjoying wow classic again.

many friends went back to world of warcraft because of wow classic. but i dont think wow classic can last long..blizzard maybe just want to bring some old players back to the game..

Quote Originally Posted by Cadilaand View Post
    If I have troubles accomplishing WoW missions I usually ask pro gamers for help. As a rule get them here as I have never seen prices lower and the site is dependable with great reviews.
    Same here! I am also used to asking pro gamers for help in case I experience troubles with missions or raids. The last time it had happened was about 3 weeks ago when I was trying to accomplish the Nyalotha mission but to no avail. Pro gamers from Overgear https://overgear.com/games/wow sorted it all out!
    Last edited by Freddyk; 07-05-2020 at 11:20 PM. Reason: additional info

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Paying for gold?
    Paying for raids?

It all defeats the purpose of even playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by raserei View Post
    Paying for gold?
    Paying for raids?

It all defeats the purpose of even playing the game.
    It is not about even playing it is about emotions you get from playing.

+ Reply to Thread