+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Would yall want my thoughts on Pokemon sword?

  1. #1
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,595
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Would yall want my thoughts on Pokemon sword?

    Got it early, have 3 badges and already documenting thoughts for my friend via facebook so wouldn't be a problem sharing here too.

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,780
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    really want to play it, but with every nintendo console theres only 2 other games that interest me lol, i cant justify buying a switch for it just yet. my interest with pokemon has always been in the number aspect like IV's, EV's, shinies and building a living dex, so i bet ill love this one as much as i do the other pokemon games. i hope you're having fun
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 11-24-2019 at 02:34 PM.

  3. #3
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,595
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    really want to play it, but with every nintendo console theres only 2 other games that interest me lol, i cant justify buying a switch for it just yet. my interest with pokemon has always been in the number aspect like IV's, EV's, shinies and building a living dex, so i bet ill love this one as much as i do the other pokemon games. i hope you're having fun
    As long as you're interested more in just the main game/PvE aspects it's good fun.
    PvP and multiplayer is kind of bones though, battle tower no longer has multiplayers, the new online system(Y-Comm) is...ass, honestly.
    Main game is still your pretty fun pokemon run though, just skip a lot of wild encounters if you want to keep gyms/trainers fun and not a cake walk since you can't turn off the exp-share.(until around badge 6, things kind of keep up at that point)

  4. #4
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 882
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,780
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    As long as you're interested more in just the main game/PvE aspects it's good fun.
    PvP and multiplayer is kind of bones though, battle tower no longer has multiplayers, the new online system(Y-Comm) is...ass, honestly.
    Main game is still your pretty fun pokemon run though, just skip a lot of wild encounters if you want to keep gyms/trainers fun and not a cake walk since you can't turn off the exp-share.(until around badge 6, things kind of keep up at that point)
    wow thats pretty crazy they made the shiny badge forced on for so long lol.

  5. #5
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    just becareful if you love your console... dont play pokemon shield/sword much... it'll brick

  6. #6
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,595
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aruna View Post
    just becareful if you love your console... dont play pokemon shield/sword much... it'll brick
    Yeah, seems to be mostly a problem with digital copies which mine is not, but still pretty sketchy how sd card and NAND corruption ha sbeen goin on

  7. #7
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    V8PR UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Rossendale, UK
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Bricked

    Yep I just bricked mine with Digital copy of Sword

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •