Thread: Must try free to for hardcore crafters/pvpers

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Must try free to for hardcore crafters/pvpers

Life is feutal. All i can say is it has been around since 2014 and has come along way. This game is not for those who cant do things for themselfs. You will have to find a guild and work with them to be able to craft everything in the game that you wil need but the good news is there are plenty of guilds with already built castles for you to join. I started a few weeks ago and im absolutly hooked at first it looks simple but as you get deeper into the crafting and understanding of it i promise you will be amazed at how much thought you need to put into your every decition. Its a full loot drop game and there are castle seiges! I advise you to try it out and watch youtube videos to understand it before you make your first character because you have to decide on what you want to do you get a base max of 400 skill points to spread between craft or combat. I would suggest start with a crafter with high int and wisdom and then if you like it enough go pay 10 dollars for a pvp character. For every point of int you get 2 more skill points to add to your total so for a 60 in 30 wisdom you get an exstra 100 points to invest but you wont be usable in pvp with this build. Anyways check out some youtube videos and decide for yourself.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

The features sound really good, but I dont like historical realism in games. I need some kind of fantasy element like magic or creatures to battle or something.