Thread: Looking for mmorpg

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 10

Default Looking for mmorpg

Hey guys long time since I been here! I'm looking for a mmorpg ( have no played one in a long time but been watching the guild again lolol kinda want to play one)...

Looking for a game that has very little solo and mostly has group content. End game group raids stuff like that. My main thing is I need a game with controller support because my wrist are messed up now days!

Game List Master Reputation: 251

You can pretty much play any mmorpg with a gamepad using external programs like xpadder or joytokey.. and pretty much every mmorpg has mostly group content , you just need to find the people willing to in certain cases.

Started playing tree of savior and it's honestly an amazing game.. got me calling in sick to work to grind this game. Very underrated I would say!!

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 182

ToS was one of my favourite games. I have 400 hours clocked on Steam. I loved the combat and aesthetic and the build creation. I could spend countless hours making new fun builds and combos. However, I was forced to quit due to the botting, hacking, the insane market inflation, the constant crashing lag, P2W, and the fact that my entire guild gave up.
    Actually just googled it and they did another rehaul, I wonder if they fixed these problems. How's the population tho?
    Last edited by Songz; 01-10-2020 at 06:03 PM.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Population is solid I dont see any aspects for p2w to be honest. They are very generous with the events to give you solid end game equipment until you can get the real end game equipment. I have 0 lag and never had a game crash. I have seen no botters or hackers but I'm sure there still is some.