Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Trek Online: 10th Anniversary Giveaway Raffle

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Star Trek: Voager
    I did not watch the first episode on the day of the world premiere on January 16, 1995, but the series arrived in Poland relatively early for the standards of the time, because in 1997. It was broadcast in the so-called decoded band (i.e. available to everyone) Canal +, which at the time I associated with superpremium television. In my memories the picture and sound were somehow better than in "regular" stations. The weekly screenings had something special.

Post Memory

Star Trek: Voager
    I did not watch the first episode on the day of the world premiere on January 16, 1995, but the series arrived in Poland relatively early for the standards of the time, because in 1997. It was broadcast in the so-called decoded band (i.e. available to everyone) Canal +, which at the time I associated with superpremium television. In my memories the picture and sound were somehow better than in "regular" stations. The weekly screenings had something special.

watching the motion picture for the first time as a kid. I remember being fascinated by the special effects!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default My favorite Star trek moment

My favorite Star trek moments are coming from school as a kid and watching it on the tv

Post Star Trek memories

Star Trek: Voager. My first contact with the universe

I remember my first time watching Star Trek. My dad started me with TOS and once I had watched that through, I watched TNG and VOY. They are very fond memories. I'm really enjoying Discovery and Picard now!

Default Star Trek: First Contact

Star Trek: First Contact, The thing that i love about star trek is the storyline but what i like the most when i saw The Sovereign-class USS Enterprise-E. It was a beautiful ship. This is the reason i got hook on Star Strek RTS game
    Now if i think about it maybe it was the whole reason i play Star Trek Online.

Default Star Trek Memories

My favorite memory is seeing Patrick Stewart again in the new Picard series.

My Favorite Star Trek Memory

I was born the week Star Trek premiered, and it has been apart of my life as far back as I can remember. One of my first memories at all was being sick at the age of 2 or 3 and seeing the Enterprise shoot across our TV screen.

As a kid, I made cardboard phasers, and communicators. At age 10, a set of magic markers turned the pantry in our house into the Bridge of the Enterprise, much to my mother's chagrin.

My father, on the other hand, liked westerns. Sci-Fi was not his thing. But sometimes... late at night... he would wake me up in the wee hours, give me an RC Cola and a snack, and sit down on the couch and watch Star Trek with me. (At the time, it was only on around 1am, and at 10, that was way past my bedtime.) He never said a word, just sat there with his arm around me and watched the show... ten shuffled me into bed. It was our special time.

When I graduated from High school, other kids went on trips and got cars... our family was poor, so I didn't expect anything. I was stunned when my father surprised me by driving me to the local movie theatre and handing me the money to see Star Trek III, and would not take "no" for an answer. It is still my favorite Trek movie to this day.

So my favorite Star Trek memory is not a convention, or one of the episodes or movies. It is remembering that my father, who was not a fan, made sure that I was able to enjoy it.

Thanks for letting me share this.

My favorite Star Trek memory is going to see Star Trek The Voyage Home with my grandmother. She was never into Star Trek, but she liked whales, so we convinced her to go see it for the whales... and then she became a Star Trek fan and wanted to see more, so we went right out after the movie and rented The Motion Picture, Wrath of Khan, and Search for Spock on VHS.

One of my fave memories is The Ultimate Computer. The M5 computer destroyed 3 Constitution class ships and was about to attack the 4th. It had direct power from the warp core and erected a forcefield to protect itself. Yet Daystrom talked to the M5 computer and convinced it it was in the wrong.

Default Favorite star trek memory

Hello,

As i grow up we didn't had west television in our country and so i missed all the older star trek tv series.
    But as i have seen all the latest movies and the latest star trek discovery including now running star trek picard series.

But as for that the more memorable moment still kinda fresh from those movies are when in the second "into darkness" released movies in beginning there where alien race who prayed for their god to help them with volcano eruption or something.
    And as for that the star trek team kinda messed thing up and later on that time this primitive alien race started to pray for the alien "star trek ship" - its memorable because if alien race really visits some primitive lifeforms on that stage they might and mostly surely take advanced civilization as gods (same happened kinda in season 2 of star trek discovery where the so called Red Angel was god for some)

My favorite Startrek Memory was Actor Avery Brooks playing Captain Sisko played "Benny" in the episode "Far Beyond The Stars" against all odds under threat of life and law due to racist xenophobia stood up for his right to tell his stories about mankind working together.

My favorite Star Trek memory was watching the season finale of Star Trek.

My favorite Star Trek memory was watching All Good Things...

Picard getting assimilated

Editor in Chief Reputation: 62

Thanks for sharing your memories, everyone! There were some real touching ones posted. ♥ And a few that made me smile.

Our Gold Prize Winners are...

1. samoritu
    2. Shinobi93
    3. Naterial

Everyone else wins a Silver Pack, as we had less than 50 entries! But to see your name on a list:

1. UberSpartan117
    2. mayadf
    3. Cyryus
    4. pacceka
    5. ElectrumLeopard
    6. ebbpp
    7. tprx
    8. amy2478862
    9. Grizllyx
    10. Jozo37082
    11. Aoibin
    12. r-kohler@gmx.de
    13. Alecco
    14. kalimara
    15. fortuna
    16. Lei Hng Wei
    17. stenor
    18. zbrozlocalisia
    19. amirsh34
    20. ImmortalMachine
    21. ComradeG13
    22. padondra1
    23. ARZIN
    24. ironleg
    25. Lupin-III
    26. bambambunny
    27. prfella
    28. Whirlmeister
    29. Arquillius
    30. Evil1602
    31. bucarator
    32. d3agleboy
    33. Ganymeede
    34. vidrau

I will be contacting all of you with your prizes this afternoon.

Randomizer screenshot
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Closed Thread