+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: latale 2020? <3?

  1. #1
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 48
    killakev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,157
    Rep Power
    14

    Default latale 2020? <3?

    Hey fellow Onrpg,


    First of all i hope all you guys are ok with all that is going on, at this moment us gamers will be overwhelmed with stuff to play online...As a person who loves 2D mmos and is done with maplestory since its just a "pick the class with biggest AoE and Lines and jam a penny in that macro" game, i have decided on trying Latale they have had many reworks YES it is pay to win however if you play on the RECENTLY released Cough server you will be ok since its all earned with the ingame currency. i started playing again and i must say i enjoy it, gave me Thick nostalgic feels. Latale has went through many changes including new classes and all skills REVAMPED (yes sword dancer has finally been reworked) anyways to my old friends that played with me on the official servers lets quarantine up on Latale =) hit me up for more info.



    Yes they even reworked my Favorite class that uses cards to summon stuff <3



    Kev out!!!





    EDIT:its 2020 and i still dont know how to link images..
    Last edited by killakev; 04-16-2020 at 01:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Game List Master Reputation: 251
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    Hey fellow Onrpg,


    First of all i hope all you guys are ok with all that is going on, at this moment us gamers will be overwhelmed with stuff to play online...As a person who loves 2D mmos and is done with maplestory since its just a "pick the class with biggest AoE and Lines and jam a penny in that macro" game, i have decided on trying Latale they have had many reworks YES it is pay to win however if you play on the RECENTLY released Cough server you will be ok since its all earned with the ingame currency. i started playing again and i must say i enjoy it, gave me Thick nostalgic feels. Latale has went through many changes including new classes and all skills REVAMPED (yes sword dancer has finally been reworked) anyways to my old friends that played with me on the official servers lets quarantine up on Latale =) hit me up for more info.



    Yes they even reworked my Favorite class that uses cards to summon stuff <3



    Kev out!!!





    EDIT:its 2020 and i still dont know how to link images..
    How you describe maplestory is wrong.. end game bosses have alot of dodge mechanics and you can't do what you say . If you hold a button for to long you will stop attacking ,and latale is scuffed you can't down jump... unless they added that recently? i have played it fairly recently but i don't follow the news on it.. I last tried the game when they had that major update but they still didn't implement a downwards jump.

  3. #3
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    How's the lag?(in mid NA) That was always the thing that kept me from getting too deep in official servers.

  4. #4
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 48
    killakev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,157
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    The lag isnt that bad, they also messed around with that and it feels alot better. everyone has double jumps most classes have additional movement skills so they can double jump and then double backflip etc..i'd give it a try, also people seem to be streaming this on twitch more often.

  5. #5
    Game List Master Reputation: 251
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    The lag isnt that bad, they also messed around with that and it feels alot better. everyone has double jumps most classes have additional movement skills so they can double jump and then double backflip etc..i'd give it a try, also people seem to be streaming this on twitch more often.
    But you can't jump downward still correct?

  6. #6
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 48
    killakev's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,157
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    But you can't jump downward still correct?
    Sadly no jumping down, and believe me the real boss of this game is going down ladders..

  7. #7
    Game List Master Reputation: 251
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Then it's not worth playing ..i would rather play soul saver or maple

  8. #8
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    that's the private server tho, don't play that

  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Yknow what I'd really like to come back somehow?
    Wonderking online

  10. #10
    Game List Master Reputation: 251
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Yknow what I'd really like to come back somehow?
    Wonderking online
    It might do one day watch this space...

  11. #11
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    It might do one day watch this space...
    My hopes are raised but my expectations low :''')

  12. #12
    Game List Master Reputation: 251
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    My hopes are raised but my expectations low :''')
    I mean i played WonderKing last year but it was a super laggy and buggy version .. if it ever does return properly i will let you all know.

  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    5,624
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    I mean i played WonderKing last year but it was a super laggy and buggy version .. if it ever does return properly i will let you all know.
    I think i recall hearing about that actually, but yeah man I'd dig the hell out of a fully functional server official or otherwise.

  14. #14
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 182
    Songz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,979
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Lmao at this comment thread. "You can't jump downwards? Trash."

    That's funniest reason to not play a game.

    I feel like 2D MMOs still have a market; I'd play one if there ever was a new one. And when I say new, I don't mean Ghost Online with a new name 50 times
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

    RIP the Dawngates : (

    You can join my Minitroopers army!


    Don't you dare quote me!

    Don't you dare Rep me neither!

    I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

  15. #15
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    i dont love play the private server

  16. #16
    Game List Master Reputation: 251
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Lmao at this comment thread. "You can't jump downwards? Trash."

    That's funniest reason to not play a game.

    I feel like 2D MMOs still have a market; I'd play one if there ever was a new one. And when I say new, I don't mean Ghost Online with a new name 50 times
    If you have actually played LaTale and MapleStory you would know that LaTale not having a downward jump can get pretty annoying . I've seen alot more "funny reasons" not to play a game.

    Ghost Online changed it's name like one time..? why does it have to be a new game anyway? current ones are always improving.

    Quote Originally Posted by mmoseeker View Post
    i dont love play the private server
    What do you mean?

  17. #17
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    is the server still up? i cant find anything in google search :o

  18. #18
    Game List Master Reputation: 251
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razelis View Post
    is the server still up? i cant find anything in google search :o
    You couldn't go on the first link on google and look at the website?.. why would you think the server is down anyway?

  19. #19
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    You couldn't go on the first link on google and look at the website?.. why would you think the server is down anyway?
    um im not talking about official server. it was directed at the OP which if you read, talks about non official one.

  20. #20
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Never got into LaTale for 2 reasons:

    1.) Fullscreen doesnt work for modern day resolutions

    2.) Xbox controller didnt work last time I tried it without 3rd party programs.

    I would have played it a bit .

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •