Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KartRider Rush+ HyperX Headset Raffle [OPEN - US ONLY]

Editor in Chief Reputation: 62

Default KartRider Rush+ HyperX Headset Raffle [OPEN - US ONLY]

We've partnered with Nexon to celebrate the launch of KartRider Rush+ on mobile with a physical giveaway of a HyperX Cloud MIXô headset!

HyperX Cloud Mix Forums.jpg

To Enter the Raffle:

• Post a reply to this thread telling us what you love about racing games.
    • One headset winner will be announced on Monday, June 15. This headset will be mailed from Nexon America & its representatives.
    • Please see official rules and conditions below.

Rules and Conditions:

• The raffle will take place between Wednesday, May 13, 2020 and Saturday, June 13, 2020 (3pm/noon Pacific).
    • No purchase necessary.
    • One (1) entry per eligible person will be accepted through a post made in the OnRPG/MMOHuts forum in the appropriate forum thread.
    • You must be over the age of 18 and live in the United States to win.
    • Winner will be selected by random chance from the list of valid entrants using random.org.
    • Winner will be posted in the forum thread, as well as contacted via forum private message (PM). A valid mailing address and phone number will be requested from the winner. This mailing address will only be shared with Nexon America and its representatives in order to ship the prize package, and not used for any other purpose.
    • In the case of the drawn winner being determined as ineligible, a new winner will be drawn immediately upon discovery.
    • In the case of the drawn winner not responding to messages within one week, a new winner will be drawn and announced.
    • This contest's prize is provided by Nexon America / HyperX.

NOTE: If you don't have one, you will need to sign up for a forum account to enter. We cannot contact you if you post as a guest. New accounts will have their posts placed in moderation and posts will not appear right away. Staff will approve these posts; if you do not see your post immediately please check back the next business day.
    Editor in Chief, OnRPG/MMOHuts
    twitter | twitch

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I love racing games because there very nostalgic to me since I used to play a lot of Mario Kart with my family. Also MapleStory was one of my favorite games growing up and I can't wait to play KartRider Rush because I know Nexon will do a great job of bringing the job and excitement of competing in online races with KartRider Rush.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 11

favorite part of racing games, talking smack to the competition, though I'm mostly up against my young nephews/nieces so it can't get all that bad.

My favorite part is playing with friends and having fun. :P

What I like about racing games is the speeeed!

I generally enjoy arcade racers. And what I enjoy the most are the crashes! Especially in games that let you wipe out your opponents.

Default Fun For Everyone

Love how easy it is for anyone to learn and play together. Gotta go fast!

Crashing into others and annoying the heck out of friends!

Junior Member Reputation: 10

My favorite thing about racing games is the drifting and competing with your friends.

I love the racing games... It's nice to feel some adrenaline when you compite with your friends.

Racing games have always been special to me. There's not like a deep rooted backstory, or traumatic experience it helped me overcome, it's just always been something I loved. It started with me and my older brother playing Ford vs Chevy on the Xbox, and Gran Turismo 3 on the Playstation 2. I continued to race with him up to Gran Turismo 5 on the PS3, and he just eventually had to move out and live his own life. I still race his old Best Lap ghosts from time to time, and I'm still struggling to catch up on my own save game, but I'll get there. The thing about racing games is that, while there is always a goal, it will never been fully achievable. You can always improve, but it's the thrill of finding that new technique that rockets you above your old times that you just don't find in very many competitive games nowadays.

The thing I lovee most about racing gamees is that I can drive vehicles that under normal circumstances I would be unable to drive. This might because of cost, rarity, or even fictional or theoretical vehciles that do not currently exist.

Default Racing

I love the pick up and play nature, where you can just play one or two races, but can still sit down and run a whole championship too!

I love racing games with friends and family because of the friendly bickering and smack talk during the race!! Everyone has a great time and the funny insults just add to the camaraderie during the game!!

The adrenaline of driving fast and precisely without the worry or fear of getting arrested or having to spend tons of money to get into legally sanctioned racing events. They're so much fun!

Technical crashes! Learning the right moment when causing mayhem does more good for you then staying in line.

Nsane35

Default Why I love Racing Games

They are a fun way to relax with friends and enjoy time with my family. They are good games to relax and get pumped depending on which on you play. This genre of games is one of the most versatile and that is why I can never get bored of racing games, theres always a new one to try!

Hello everyone! What I love about racing games is that itís fun to play with anyone! I have played Mario Kart games with friends/family when I was young and many other different racing games. TBH Iím not a pro at these games but itís enjoyable and fantastic to play. I hope that every generation get to experience the fun in racing games! Also itís okay to be in last place! Whoever reads this please stay safe and have fun! (:

I like go VROOM VROOM and ZOOOOM all over especially when thereís lots of things going on like PFWAH WHOOSH PRSHH BOOOM SKRRRRT!

I like not only racing, but also many other games. The headset would not stop me playing in a co-op with friends.

My favorite thing about racing games is zooming past other and seeing my standing update as I past them. It's super fun when its a close competition and we are competing for 1st place.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

Default Hmmmm!?

I love racing games because.....TRYING to stay alive on the that first turn without getting ram is like going down a 325 feet tall rollers coaster without a harness!

I love racing games because you have to really think about when to pass, when to do your refueling etc. It requires a lot of skill. My driving is not always the greatest but I do pretty ok. The rush of outmaneuvering your opponent is fantastic.

Recently I've gotten more into the strategy part of racing games. Motorsport manager is one of those games that is a different kind of racing game but I enjoy the heck out of that. I wish more games were made like that.
    Last edited by Sealy; 06-03-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Default "What you love about racing games"

The rush. The ease and simplicity of entering into some exciting gameplay. It's a nice change from other games which go perhaps in-depth to characters, storylines, etc., and are enjoyable because of those things, but which still don't have the quick action and fluidity of racing. It's an absolute mood...

I love the speed of racing games. The pure adrenaline that comes up with trying to catch someone and passing. It's amazing. I am definitely not the best and I've crashed quite a bit but I love them none the less.

Closed Thread