Hello everyone, I am Headfoot. I'm your average 14 year old console gamer seeking to try out new experiences which is why I am here. I've never been a computer game and usually stuck with video games. Recently I've been urging for a change so I decided to spend some of my hard earned cash on upgrading my computer for gaming.

Yes, this means I'm an actual computer newbie. I know nothing and I mean nothing about computers. The only time I really used my computer was when I needed it for school. Now that I've tricked out my computer, I think I'm ready to dive deep into the world of online computer gaming.

Anyways, now that you know a little about my "adventure" into computer gaming I guess I should say a little something about myself. Now let's see...I'm going into the 9th grade, I play the trumpet, and I enjoy sleeping. That pretty much sums up my life besides that I'm an ex-console gamer.

Well, there ya' have it. The ins and outs, pros and cons, and the highs and lows of Headfoot. Hehe, not really. If you wish to contact me outside the forums, feel free to add me on Xfire. I just got it so I'm looking for some people to fill up the emptiness on my friend list. My username is headfoot.

Peace.