Thread: ??

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default ??

Hello again,

Just wondering why asking in the Free MMORPG forum cat. what people consider good free MMORPG's would need to be moved to the request forum.

Not asking anyone to make a MMO just asking people who play em what ones they like seeing as i don't and haven't played any?

BTW there is one person viewing the request thread and that may have been me vs. the 60+ here so not sure why you would think that i would have better look there even if it is the proper place for what i am looking for.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 22

Because you requested a good MMORPG, therefor, your previous thread got moved. No need to make this thread. PM an admin/moderator.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Um I don't believe I did request anything but information on what people who play Free MMO's felt were some worthe trying. Being that the forum title is Free MMORPG's what exactly are you all posting about if that dosn't fall into the catagory?

Retired Staff Reputation: 208

Hello,

I am new to the site and don't know much about the free MMO's that are out there. I figured instead of downloading em all and trying em that way I would ask those of you who play em what you think are some of the better ones to try.

I have played EQ1 and EQ2 and am currently playing WoW. I like all of these games and don't really mind paying to play one of em at any given time but every now and again you want some change. I just don't want to pay for said change so figured i would see what was out there for free.

Anyhow and sugg. on some decent games that any of you have played would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
    Trust

Which, you did request a game, just not in the "OMG TELLZ ME A GOOD GAME" format, your topic being moved wasn't a bad thing either, don't think it is