Thread: Concept Artist Looking For Team To Join :)

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default Concept Artist Looking For Team To Join :)

Hey everybody,

im looking for a part in a team, as a concept artist, im more into joining a community based project, rather then some "company" project, i am quite new to the game drawing scene, but im willing to learn, and show what i can do ^.^

just leave a message here, or PM me, and i will get back to you ASAP.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 11

Well it may not be EXACTLY what you're looking for but I'm making a visual novel, that is a game where you select different options throughout the story and guide the main character through it. Check on wikipedia if you still don't understand.

Anyway since I'm doing a visual novel I need an artist to do all of the character drawings, portraits and if possible backgrounds. Obviously this is a BIG job in terms of responsibility since I do the story and the programming (well it isn't difficult just long.) you would do the other half, that is drawing and possibly give me ideas. Obviously this isn't really a "team" as such but it's a start and, you don't have to be full time, only a few drawings per month are enough since I'm in no hurry.

Also, just for the record, in the future I'll be programming games (whether it be professionally or as a hobby is undecided) so it wouldn't be a bad idea to at least keep in touch.

Well that's it from me, if you're interested and want more info. PM me or post back here.