Thread: why did they have to cancel inuyasha!?!?

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Default why did they have to cancel inuyasha!?!?

why did they have to cancel inuyasha? no really though why that was like the most idiotic thing they could have done inuyasha was awesome. Anyone have any comments on the peoples stupidity and cancellation of one of the best shows ever?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 10

Because... It was too long and they didn't have enough money to fund it anymore?!??!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152

Inuyasha sucked to me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

They were smart, smart people always cancel Inuyasha.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 28

I think the official reason was that one of the seiyuu died.. not one of the important ones though, a minor character.

Anyway.. good riddance to that, it was 180 episodes of redundant nonsense. The characters have little to no growth, and Rumiko limits herself by writing in an villian who pulls the 'Ahahhh, beyotch, Ima regeneratin'!' card about 50 or 60 times. You can watch the first 20 episodes, skip to the end and still understand most of it. That's how little changes. Oh.. and speaking of the final episode, without doubt, the single worst ending I've ever seen. Sure as hell can't call it a final episode without any finality- Inuyasha and Kagome have a quasi-romantic moment and then the group strolls into the sunset, resolving to kill Naraku for real.

The only consolation I get from it is that the manga has got probably 3 chapters left.