With fast paced combat that combines the high-speed action of a character vs. character brawler and the tactical elements of a squad-based RTS, Soul Master sets out to take the very best of both worlds and merge them into a genre unto itself.
• A non-targeting combat system allows for action-driven gameplay, where player reactions and skills decide the outcome of fights.
• An independent trooping system allows for directive and intuitive command over multiple units, while simultaneously allowing players more comprehensive control over their avatars during active MMO-style combat.
• Resource-driven RTS combat allows players to create defensive towers, barricades, resource harvesting structures, and unit production facilities while progressing through simplified, traditional RTS tech-trees that let players focus on strategic, active gameplay in both Team and Free-for-All PvP.
• Compelling animation and rich, stylized graphics immerse players in the greater fantasy world of the game while achieving a seamless and striking blend of RTS and MMO art design.
• A deep item-alteration system allows players an expansive amount of customization options that affect both MMO and RTS-style combat, and add an additional level of tactical depth to character progression and player strategies.
• An built-in video recording system allows players to capture their own gameplay footage to analyze flaws and mistakes in their tactics and help improve their competitive skills.
• Completely free to register, download, and play the entire course of the game with access to all in-game features and functions while remaining competitive with all other users.