The fast-paced multiplayer brawler Dynasty Feud is welcoming a brand-new dynasty today: The Night Party. Get ready for an entirely new cast of characters, new weapons – and ever more ludicrous special attacks. May the mightiest dynasty win!
The Night Party DLC introduces a colorful cast of characters who met at a midnight rave party. Like most outcasts, they’ve been misunderstood by society – and instead of remaining forever alone, they decide to band together:
David N. “The Werewolf”
- Since he’s unable to control his beastly transformation, timing is of the essence when using him in battle.
- In human form, he’s a slow and below average melee fighter; in wolf form, he’s fast, deadly, and mobile.
Donald “The Duke”
- Donald is one of the best melee fighters in Dynasty Feud; he’s lightning fast and has good reach.
- When struck, Donald turns into a bat with the ability to fly away and live to fight another day.
Mr. T “The Pharaoh”
- T’s initial sarcophagus form is cumbersome – making him an easy target … but it can occasionally prove effective in battle.
- When out of his sarcophagus, Mr. T. is a versatile long-range fighter with good mobility.
Jekyll “The Grad Student”
- In his ordinary grad student form, Jekyll can use a limited number of potions that allow him to play mind tricks on his opponents.
- When transformed, Jekyll is a mighty melee fighter who can also go berserk.
Zack “The Zombie”
- Zack can easily surprise his opponent by detaching and throwing his own head (!)
- While his body is headless, Zack is incapable of moving but can withstand any attacks; his head, however, can still get hit – so beware of headshots.