Since players met the challenges set by Amplitude Studios last month, so with that six new fleet skins came to Endless Space in today’s update. Alongside that were AI Modding also came with the update, where you can now create mods for the in-game AI. Do you dream of docile Cravers and war-mongering Sophons? That is now possible! Below are the new skins available:
- Riftborn “Redshifted” skin – Particles in zones inhabited by Riftborn are occasionally redshifted as a temporary adaptation to slow the local effects of corruption, an important tool in offsetting problems encountered by their ships in the galaxy.
- Sophon “Mavros” skin – The intellectually superior Sophons would never admit to being jealous of the Mavros’ swagger, but occasionally like to remind others that they, too, are entirely capable of blowing up moons…
- Unfallen “Firekeepers” skin – The Firekeepers support the Unfallen lifecycle by preparing the fields with brushfires and melting resin to cover the Unfallen seeds. These ceremonial hulls commemorate this organization.
- Vodyani “Heretic” skin – When Isyander St. Shaiad decided to become a heretic, he changed more than just his name. He rebuilt the armor of his ships in crimson and white, colors that he believed were initially used on the Endless altars to the Lost.
- Lumeris “Buccaneer” skin – A nod to the piracy between friends that was common before the Four Families became structured and formalized. There are rumors though, that some of these fleets hail from a shadowy, rogue operation…
- Horatio “Emerald” skin – Horatio liked emerald green this weekend. That is all.