Dreamlords Digital is hard at work for a Steam Early Access release for their video game, Graywalkers: Purgatory for 2018. It is the first in a series of Strategy Turn-based RPGs set in a post-apocalyptic world, where portions of Heaven and Hell merged with Earth, during an event called “The Rupture”. Inspired by Fallout & Wasteland, it was successfully funded on Kickstarter and is presently in the Alpha stage of development. The first step is to release on PC, then a port for console at a later date (PS4/XB1). Graywalkers: Purgatory takes place on the island of Purgatory, a fictional series of land masses from across the world that have somehow merged together. As the leader of prophecy for the Graywalkers, your goal is to unite the supernatural forces that have dominated the world.
Key Features for Graywalkers: Purgatory:
- Game Modes – will have 3 game modes: Campaign, Skirmish (Mission Based), and Multiplayer will be added through a free update. Early Access will be released with the Skirmish mode first.
- Strategic Management – Manage your resources, personnel, influence, technology, magic, and equipment
- Race – choose from 6 races (human, dhampir, Nephilim, cambion, wolfkin & hunterborne). More races will also be added through DLCs
- Character Paths – choose from 10 initial paths(classes) for your character to follow
- Characters – in addition to your custom character, you will be able to recruit from over 40+ playable NPCs, each with his own abilities, background and personality. Level them up and customize them as they improve
- Table-Top Experience – game utilizes a new table-top RPG system
- Enemies – encounter creatures like vampires, demons, angels, werewolves, ghosts, witches, zombies, and many other supernatural enemies
- Resources – Scavenge for resources, rebuild lost technology, recover ancient relics, research new technologies, and craft objects from ordinary items that you find.
- Factions – choose your alliances from among various factions, with each having their own agendas.