MicroVolts Launches Second Closed Beta Test
Rock Hippo Productions Ltd is pleased to announce that they will host a second closed beta test featuring all new content for MicroVolts, starting September 16th 2010 and continuing through the end of the month. New content players will experience includes a new map, a new mode, new weapons and all-new customization items and much more.
With all of the new content and features, this second closed beta test will offer a completely updated and enhanced MicroVolts gaming experience. New features include:
- New Map: PVC Factory - A mid size map perfect for serious competition
- New Weapons: A Shotgun, Grenade Launcher, Sniper and Gatling Gun are all now available
- Customization Features: A massive amount of new customization items for all characters
- The Club House: A brand-new website update that will become the hub for the MicroVolts community including player profiles, friends list, character stats, player search and many more futre updates
- German and Turkish language versions of the website
MicroVolts features fast paced, third person shooter action and pits players against each other in a secret battle that has been waged and going unnoticed right in our own backyard for years. No one knows for sure when or where the first toy declared war but rumor has it that the uprising began with four original limited edition figures, code named MicroVolts. Battle lines were drawn when Naomi, Knox, Pandora, and C.H.I.P.--the prototypes --were soon joined by an endless number of modified versions. Now, toy figures around the world are engaged in an all-out war for valuable battery resources and supremacy of the Micro World. All we can do now is stay out of their way and wait for a champion to be declared!
With a ton of weapons, inventive character designs, and a huge list of customization features, MicroVolts is destined to invigorate and re-energize the Free2play space. Intuitive controls and a third person view make the game easy to play and fun for both newcomers and veterans of shooter games.