Snail Games today released an major update, known as World of Contenders for its martial arts MMORPG Age of Wushu. The new content update is live after the 2/12 server maintenance, introducing loads of new features and a series of events.
- Fourth Internal Skills: The fourth internal skill can be cultivated up to a maximum of Level 49 from your own school, lifting you to a new tier of strength.
- Dragon and Tiger Tournament: The tournament is an all new One-on-One duel – featured in a spectacular ring of arenas.
- Couple Skills: Available to Married couples only, the Seductive Stare Sword features a dazzling shower of petals and lethal moves.
- School Lessons: School Lessons are similar to Team Practice and are initiated in your respective grandmasters.
- Treasure Assassin: The Peerless Skill cultivator must fend off his assailants to continue the practice.
- School Rivalry: Players who have joined schools can participate in the weekly match, fight for the glory of your school!
- World of Adventure: Players who achieve the level of “Uninitiated” can receive the Adventure in the world quest to get abundant rewards.
Age of Wushu is now free-to-play and has been published globally. Previously, Snail Games announced the qualifier of the second Wulin Annual Competition. Top players from around the world will be attending a 2-day tournament and only one winner will arise to claim the 150,000 USD grand prize. Visit Age of Wushu’s official site for more information and stay tuned!