Get ready to rock! Or be rocked – Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder is coming to the Nintendo Switch on May 14th, for 14.99. In Bigger & Boulder, the Greek Titan known as Atlas is tasked with the tedious job of holding up the sky. Sadly, he’s dropped the ball and must travel through different periods of Art History to escape the consequences of his actions. It’s part tower defense, part racing game, and players can team up with three friends online, either for co-operative play. They can destroy each other with the goal of seeing who is truly the ultimate rock god in PVP.
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder Features:
- Up to 4-Person Multiplayer – A little friendly competition never hurt anyone. Play with up to four players online in a match to the crushing death, with the ability to customize the banners and colors for your boulder.
- Utter Chaos – Expanding on the first game with a more diverse selection of units and a larger focus on rock-smashing strategy in Bigger & Boulder, chaos reigns supreme!
- Improved Physics and Destructible Environments – Developed in Unreal Engine 4, Rock of Ages 2 has upgraded physics, allowing you to crack, crush, slam, and flatten your adversary!
- ACE Team’s Trademark Quirkiness – With humor turned up to 11, players will rock and roll through the ages. Famous historical and mythological figures beware.
- Historically Inaccurate Bosses – Take on works of art come to life in boss battles featuring the likes of The Thinker and the Great Sphinx, leading up to the all-powerful final boss in a showdown like you’d never imagine!