Re-Legion announced a brand-new free content update that will be hitting very soon – Holy Wars! It arrives in the cyberpunk game on June 14th. It will add the highly-anticipated Skirmish mode and is a fine addition to the story campaign. In Skirmish mode, you fight against AI cult for domination over the city, citizens’ souls and to prove that you are the true and only Prophet. Players choose the difficulty that is used against them, the map that is played on, and the creed of their Cult. Each Creed gives a different set of skills and dogmas.
Apart from the Skirmish mode, the new free update will introduce a number of the community suggested features such as the Slow-Mo that allows you to slow down time enabling you to observe the battlefield from a new perspective and analyze the situation. You can give out orders and use units’ skills to tip the scales in your favor.
Full list of New Features and Improvements
- Skirmish mode – fight against AI cults for domination over the city and Citizens’ souls
- Slow-Mo – allows you to slow down time and look on the battlefield from a new perspective to analyze the battle situation
- UI improvements and redesigned mini-map enhancing the readability of everything happening on the screen
- Reworked pathfinding and targeting
- New alerting system provides you with crucial information of what is going on