K.O.S. – Secret Operations is a free-to-play massively multiplayer first person shooter game for your PC.
- Outfit your character with different weapons, uniforms and special abilities.
- Create clans with friends to test your skills against other clans.
- Compare yourself and your clan to others using our ranking system.
- Use Medpacks, decrease your respawn time and even track your enemy with an assorted list of special skills and abilities.
- Earn extra experience and crones through our multikill system by getting up to 10 kills in a row.
- Need a quick warm up? Play against our artificially intelligent KOSbots.
- Confident in your skills? Enter our Pro Mode and put your (in-game) money where your mouth is.
Background - Crisis Breaks
The year is 2010. Kim Jong-Il, the Chairman of the National Defense Commission of North Korea, has just been reported as missing. Rumors of defection, kidnapping, even assassination begin to spread across the newswires. Having recently received financial aid from 6 other nations in exchange for the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons, his disappearance has immediate global security and economic significance.
The recent disarmament of North Korea had been the lynchpin to any sort of stability in the East, and many parts of the West. But now North Korea, fearing their Chairman has been captured by some sort of covert military operation, mobilizes their defenses and reopens nuclear facilities. Following suit, all nations within missile range of North Korea leap to action, securing borders and deploying forces.
Sanctions are enacted on North Korea by all countries except South Korea and China, putting a stranglehold on the North's resources. The escalation has begun.