Legend of Edda takes players on a journey through a dynamic storyline divided into five unique chapters based on the conflict of two opposing factions. Players will pledge their allegiance to Olympus or Titan from the beginning — prior to character creation — which will play a large role in upcoming PVP and RVR battles.
Legend of Edda will also offer a deep class system including six options: Warrior, Swordsman, Assassin, Archer, Cleric and Wizard. Players will be able to choose their character’s first class during initial character creation and upgrade to subclasses by completing promotion quests and eventually upgrading to different classes while obtaining greater and more powerful skills. A unique portal system will make transporting among maps and areas seamless and keeps the gameplay flow intense. Players can also look forward to instanced dungeons, seemingly undefeatable monsters, a special pet system, and four varieties of quests!
- 4 Main Quests Types– including Standard, Main Story/Scenario, Class Specific and PVP and Faction
- An array of options for PVP– Including Personal duels, Guild battles, Free world player killing, Sacred Treasure Battle, 1v1 or Party vs. Party battles.
- 6 base classes–Each with up to 7 possible upgrades.
- Sacred Treasure Battle– Death-match PVP between 2 factions. Bonuses for winning faction, from items to buffs.
- Instanced Dungeons-Players can allow for personalized runs for their party with numerous difficulty settings, puzzles, traps for items and exp rewards.
- Comprehensive Pet System-Pets offer assistive skills.
- Teleportation System–Easy world roaming to maintain a steady flow of gameplay.
- Unique Monsters – Five ranks of monsters each with unique abilities and drops.
- 5 grades of weapons-Each grade offers large amounts of customization through strengthening and enchanting.
- God power skill system–skills of the gods as rewards from Faction vs. Faction battles (stronger than character skills).
- Hero Classes-Players have the ability to change their character into a hero. Upgraded appearance, weapons, skills, and abilities.