zOMG! is a free-to-play browser-based online massively multiplayer game that offers a unique blend of gaming, social interaction, and entertainment. With everything from quests and mini-games to customizable profiles and chat, zOMG! is an open environment for players to play games, meet friends, and explore.
Explore the epic, free-to-play MMO adventure of zOMG! with thousands of other players online working together to defeat the Animated. Players will battle countless hordes of creatures as they travel across the majestic landscape of rolling hills, dark sewers, dense forests and jungles, and bustling towns of an anime-inspired world. What are you waiting for? Get into the game today!
* It’s free. No registration and download required, and no patches to install. A web browser (and Flash) is all you need.
* Playful NPC interactions laced with tongue-in-cheek wit keep the action fresh and entertaining.
* Explore the incredibly vast environments that make up zOMG! - a breathtaking world with forests, dungeons, beaches, jungles, and more.
* Highly customizable avatar and profile system to express yourself and make your personal stamp in a thriving community
* Deep and flexible ring system with items and power-ups for an infinite number of ways to equip yourself to attack, heal, and defend you and your clan
* Battle the hordes of the Animated with tons of quests and items to keep you busy with infinite replay value
* Play alone or with friends, your group has its own instance of every adventure zone and quest
* Developed by Dave Georgeson who designed and produced AAA titles including Planetside, Tribes 2, Heavy Gear II, Absolute Zero, and more
* Streaming live music - original and licensed tracks by Jeremy Soule of Guild Wars, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Neverwinter Nights, and Company of Heroes fame.